Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Up for grabs is my 1970's Aristocrat. This one is not dated, that I can see. It has green liquid with an almost pale green/yellow lava. This is another nice lamp from my collection. There is no fluid loss on this lamp. No paint loss or cracks in the cap. Also, there are no dents or dings in the base of this lamp that I can see. The base is a shiny spun gold base with the felt on the bottom. The cord is in great shape. This is another lamp that will flow all day long too. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this lamp, except I don't use it either.

Thinning out my collection and this is one of the ones that I choose to put up for sale. It's a very nice lamp, but for exception I'm almost never home to have it one and all the other ones too. So I'm asking $45 for the Aristocrat. I'm just trying to get some of my money back for these lamps. There is nothing wrong with these lamps. I don't use them anymore and I'm hoping that someone else can. If seriously interested contact: simplicity717man@yahoo.com and let me know.

I reply within a reasonable amount of time and ship promptly upon receipt of payment. So I'm ready to get these sold and to their new owners. Thanks.

Views: 22

Attachments:

Reply to This

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service