Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hi, I'm new here, glad you guys have a help discussion because Lava World tends to ignore their emails, either that or they just don't like me. I just bought a yellow/purple grande at Spencers three weeks ago. While it was good and sorta clear it had a lot of air bubbles that started to get worse after using it for 3 weeks, not sure why the air bubbles got massive and the wax seems less creamy rather than just watery. I'm not sure why these air bubbles have gotten larger or why the wax appears very less dense. Also the lava flow is not as good as it was in my older light blue lava lamp I got 13 years ago. The lava in the grande after a while all tends to stick to the top and stays there for a while, is this what their suppose to do?? I don't remember them doing this before at least with my old lava lamp it flowed really well.. Please give me advice I just started doing this lava thing but maybe it takes a couple months to get back to normal maybe? Let me know if I have to take it back and get another one..

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thx for the quick reply, I wonder why Lava World never responded to the three emails I sent them about this.. Oooh well. Lava lamps are now made in china, what?? Maybe thats not a good thing ooh well you get for what you pay for I guess, Spencers was selling this for $59.99 which was a good deal.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service