Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hi gooers, i bought a hot rock from a garage sale recently and its pretty beat up but it was only 5 bucks... the bulb is missing and the base has some stickers on it.. its gonna be hard to get them out since the heat melted them... but the problem im having here is the bulb.. its missing and i dont know what type of bulb goes into a hot rock.. ive never had one before.. can you guys tell me what type of bulb i should go for?

Views: 79

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will check for sure when I get home today, but I believe I get my Hot Rock bulbs from Ikea. 40 watts. Let me double-check and get back to you. If I'm right, I'll send you a photo of the box and the bulb.

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sep 27
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service