Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I am working on a 52oz. with red ooze. I have changed out the liquid completely and am having a hard time finding a soap that does not cloud. I read something about a shampoo? Anyone have any ideas? Also, in another lamp my goo is bleeding-I'm guessing this is just the result of old damaged wax.

Views: 29

▶ Reply to This

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sep 27
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service