Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hi!

I recently got my first lava lamp as a birthday present, but it doesn't look the same as all the other lava lamps I've ever seen. The lava has got like air bubbles in it, of various sizes. I don't know anything about Lava Lamps, but is this supposed to be like this, or should I return it to the shop and exchange it for another one?

Thanks for help,

Flashback.

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the reply.

I honestly don't know what brand it is. It's from a gadget shop. I think it's some imported brandless thingie.
I made a picture of the box and of the lamp itself (bad image quality, but you can see some of the bubbles if you look carefully)
box:

lamp:

Thanks for the help!
i find that green wax seems to have more bubbles than the rest of them, No idea why. my green fluidium is terrible for it.
I have a lamp like that, it's silver with blue liquid and purple wax (the wax is supposed to be blue, but looks purple). I got it for Christmas in 07 so I don't know what shop it's from. But mine only recently got air bubbles. It's also a brandless one...and I've only used it about 5 or 6 times...it's kinda frustrating because when I turned it off last time I used it there was no bubbles and after it got going...dammit there was bubbles...again...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service