Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Lamphead's history lesson (so to speak) in the blog 'Silver Streak Line' made me think that maybe this lamp I have is a clear/peach?How can I tell if this lamp is clear/peach. When I won it on ebay, i thought that it was clear/orange. Got it home and found that it wasn't. So then I thought that it was a faded orange/orange screw cap midnight. Does anyone know how I can tell the diff?

Views: 685

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hmmm don't know, maybe numbers on the cap? That does look peachy don't it? looks mellow. That would make me go to sleep watching that color. lol
it has beautiful flow, has that smooth flow of the early lamps. as far as a number on the cap, its a screw cap, if ilook through the glass under the screw cap i can see a date of jun 1991 and some model number that is obscured by the threads.
Maybe it was Pink / Pink, sometimes the older ones are in between a bright pink and creamy white, and the liquid can fade dramatically. Hum, its nice though almost a Salmon color.
hmm, but no one knows of any markings that should signify a peach?? so that i can accept or reject the idea of this being a peach? There is nothing on the bottom of the globe.
Well I can help but this is a great looking Lamp.

Roger

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service