Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hi all, does anyone have any extra Blips that they'd like to trade or sell? Cheers! Kelly.

Views: 228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I this mite be a stupid question but what is a Blips.

Roger
Ok cool I will take a look at those. I want to learn more about Lava Lamps. Thanks for the info.

Roger
I have 2 Blip lamps. One still works very well, the other I kind of ruined experimenting with it. They are worth getting if you can find them.

If you have any questions about lava lamps just post your question here or you can message me personally.
I know a good deal about lava lamps. I have collected for 7 years. But there are even things that I don't know yet. It seems information on lava lamps is pretty much endless. There seems to always be something new.

W_J
Do you know when, and how long Blips were made?
Have you orderd from this web site. If you have let us know how the order came. I would like to get one of those lamps.

Roger
I received an Aristocrat and a Blip two days ago from her, and they arrived in Southern California in perfect shape. I fired them up last night, and they are crystal clear. In fact, I just ordered two more Blips today.
Thanks a lot I will try and order from them.

Roger
Ok thanks for the info.

Roger
I got a orange-purple blip. for being an china made lamp (20 oz. globe), It's probably one of the best flowing lamps I have. It's one of my personal favorites. I would recommend one.
It has a shiny gold seal cap. I seem to want to think the white with sticker are older and the gold caps are the more recent.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service