Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Well I just wanted to know from all of you if you have had any problems when your Lava Grande Pink Lava/Purple Liquid is deliverd. I orderd one and cant wait till it gets here but I am a little worried that it will come cloudy. Well about to three years ago I orderd one and it came very cloudy and thay did replace the lamp but thay had to send to more befor I finly got a clear one. What do all of you think.


Roger

Views: 109

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The pink/purple grand i have is cloudy, still hoping it will clear up. spencers had two left, the first one i got had a short in the wiring, so i exchanged it for this one. that was last summer, but have only fired it up maybe 4 times.

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sunday
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service