Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Anyone seen these?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4DvyjoPDJo&feature=related

I just ran across them today on YouTube. They look pretty neat. Still researching to see if I can buy one somewhere.

More info as I find it.

Views: 431

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

These look way cool I agree!!  Just ordered the Violet one.  In Canada too!!  Sweet no custom charges or long shipping times for a change!!  :-D  Should have it in a couple days.  He's only one provionce over from me.  Will most likely end up with the whole set...  Can't just have one you know...

First run to commence in about 20 seconds. :-)

I even put it together properly without watching the video.  Major props for the video though as it shows they give a hoot.  The background music make me want to take a pair of knitting needles to my ear drums.

you got your jim?
I don't have mine yet! Pooballs! Hopefully tomorrow. JIM! I want your thoughts!
I think Jimbo accidentally set himself on fire trying to start up his new lamp. Its a dangerous job but someone has to do it.
Well, good thing he's the first to test out this new lamp then. :)

Dr. WHAT?! said:
I think Jimbo accidentally set himself on fire trying to start up his new lamp. Its a dangerous job but someone has to do it.
lol your avatar makes me giggle Erin :)
You and me both Shawn. :)
whats that smell? lol maybe be burning jimbo
I even PMd him - the suspense is killing me!!!
mmmmm fried jimbolava.... my second favorite.
I should have mine today. I've been in touch with one of the developers from Scents Alive (the company that's making these) and he's been super nice and helpful. He said he's got one customer with a cloudy lamp, so I'm hoping mine's decent. Since these aren't wax, I can see the potential for messiness when they ship. I am really trying to keep the lines of communication open with him since we could very likely have a wonderful new vendor of candle-powered lamps on our hands here.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service