Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

*edit

Any lamp is fair game now, not just the beatles and harley lamps. This thread has grown far beyond my expectations! 0.0

I really dont understand why these are always listed for ridiculous amounts. I see them all the time for $100 buy it now. I have a harley lamp and I want to sell it because I dont like it. Someone locally tried to sell me a beatles lamp for $100. Are these people nuts? Why do they all seem to list them for stupidly high prices?

Anyways I thought it would be fun to see who can find the most over priced harley davidson or beatles submarine lamp.

I am setting the bar really high.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Beatles-Yellow-Submarine-Lava-Lamp-1999-NEW-BOX...

$274.99 Buy it now.

$26.99 Shipping.

$301.98 Total

Views: 13828

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That, and my speed reading skills are obv lacking. Would love to get my hands on a giant someday, my local headshop has a blue/white giant and I've told the guy (we always chat when I stop by) that if he ever wants to sell im his guy...

That's interesting...

There was a listing just like this except the price was only 99.00! They removed the listing and according to the page, they did not sell. Apparently he must've found out what they were worth, relisted them, and jacked up the price. That must be some high shipping since the seller is located in Fairbanks, Alaska!

Ryan said:

For your consideration today:
two somewhat cloudy centuries for the batshit crazy price of $333 after shipping. Says last one left because they sold one within the last day, but when you look at sellers sold items there's nothing. guys got zero feedback, who's gonna take the plunge?

https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/152066869491
They ran on auction all last week with a $60 starting bid (but had a reserve) they did not sell and were relisted as they are now. I watched the auction last week out of curiousity.
Oh yeah. I forgot about the 60 dollar price. I was also watching it. The location and seller inexperience turned me away from them.
Me too

Grinch Lamp $499.95

Good thing it wasn't $.05 higher or it would be $500 LOL

Ebay Link

Here's one for over $500!
Attachments:

Too good not to post, first the asking price THEN they go on to say they paid $400! That better be a Grande glitter taken at an odd angle...and sitting on a flimsy computer desk, not likely at all. Maybe it is a Colossus!....

Doubtful

Probably just a sales pitch

He can get away with that on Craiglists

They're out there.  And they breed.

and vote too~!

Sometimes i think the movie "Idiocracy" is more of a prophecy- then a comedy

Keith said:

They're out there.  And they breed.

Is this the craziest auction ever?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Yellow-Submarine-Lava-Lamps-/172217362...

Would post a screen shot but the site isn't displaying my images right now....don't know why.

Crit

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service