Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

i recently came across this auction on eBay for a purple/yellow aristocrat.  just so you know, the first photo with the blinds in the background is my lamp and it's not for sale.  the person who listed the auction used one of my photos which may or may not represent the actual lamp for sale.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lava-lamp-purple-/281099291336?pt=LH_Defaul...

Views: 343

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh god, it was 11 bids. I didn't even see that. 

And they have added information to the listing, I see. 

You are most welcome, Brad!!  I couldn't make much sense out of that response either.....Good Grief!

Brad said:

thanks for sticking up for a fellow goo-head.  marley - what a funny response!

I saw the 11 bids when I wrote him, Erin.....poor folks....

He probably added more info cause you and I both wrote and asked about that.  LOL  

Erin said:

Oh god, it was 11 bids. I didn't even see that. 

And they have added information to the listing, I see. 

I believe she is going to cancel and re-list with her own photos. I've been messaging her back and forth. She does seem concerned about doing the right thing! 

Well, that's a relief.......Change my "he" to "she," please........DUH.   I thought it was a man.

Erin said:

I believe she is going to cancel and re-list with her own photos. I've been messaging her back and forth. She does seem concerned about doing the right thing! 

glad they are going to re-list!  don't mess with the oozinggoo community.  lava is serious business!

Damn straight, Brad!

Brad said:

glad they are going to re-list!  don't mess with the oozinggoo community.  lava is serious business!

LAVA JUSTICE!

AMEN, Kirk and Brad, and don't mess with pis*ed off women, like myself and Erin....

Kirk said:

Damn straight, Brad!

Brad said:

Hey Critter!   Yep, Brad's picture is great.   The seller did add that she got the first two pictures off "Google," which included Brad's picture.   She said the third photo was hers.  It might be "like" hers, but I am not sure it is the one she is truly selling.  Looks canned to me, but I might be paranoid.  I know I'm picky!   At least she is making somewhat of an effort to correct that error.  I hope.

thanks!!  i usually take 200 or so photos and find one or two that i like.  honestly i don't mind people using my photos - i just didn't want someone from here to get ripped off.

I'm very happy you warned us, Brad!  There were 11 bids on it while ago, might be more now, but probably not from anyone on here, thanks to you!   I just wish she'd put up a photo of the true lamp she is trying to sell.   Yours is still the "feature" photo. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service