Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hope Ive done this right & no one bites my head of ... lol

Im selling more of my lamps if anyone has any questions over what they are or anything give me a shout.

the blues are mostly all metallic except for the blue & blue ( these are all china lamps bottles )

The greens are all Mathmos with the exception of 2 ( the one with the glitter candle/lava & the iridescent glitter lamp which are china lamps ) - please note the green & clears are a little cloudy : im still not sure i want to part with these 2 ( but i might at the right price )

The orange & reds are all Mathmos with the exception of the tall & thin orange & blue.

Let me know if you would like a picture of these lamps in action.

PM me if you are intrested.

Thanks = - )

Views: 481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The china iridenscent glitter bottle is nice, would it safely run with a Mathmos base? If so, I'm interested.

The third bottle in on the third photo from the bottom above.

Hi Susan,

The bottle is not designed to sit in a Mathmos base but thats not to say you cant pour the contents into a Mathmos bottle.

Another way you can do it is to leave it in the original base Which I think I have lying around.

Let me know if you are intrested.

Kindest Regards

Colin = - )

Susan said:

The china iridenscent glitter bottle is nice, would it safely run with a Mathmos base? If so, I'm interested.

The third bottle in on the third photo from the bottom above.

I never thought of transfering it to a Mathmos bottle, that's an idea if the liquid then didn't need topping up. What did the actual whole lamp look like? Thanks.
The lamp is just plain lid & bottle.
Just to let you know I have a few Mathmos LED'S that I'm going to sell if anyone is interested???
Hey dude, quite interested in your china metallic's. Are they still available? Need a few to do a refill on a 52oz.
Ive sent you a reply. Thanks

Little L. said:
Hey dude, quite interested in your china metallic's. Are they still available? Need a few to do a refill on a 52oz.
are these globes only?
I have some bases for the Mathmos bottles but not the China bottles, as they were ment to be refill projects.

MyFriendGoo said:
are these globes only?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2022   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service