Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

So... this is going to be my last sale. Anything that doesn't get sold will end up on Ebay or Goodwill. I have some Grandes, Giants, and some Excaliburs I will sell once I clear out this stuff.. Before buying keep in mind I am a slow shipper. I have a very demanding job and will not have time to pack things nightly. I will try to get everything out 7 days after it has been paid for.

If a lamp is in green it has been placed on hold for someone. If it is crossed out it has been sold.

1: $40 Tortoise skin. Brand new condition. Globe is a USA clear/yellow that was capped with a #12 cap. Color is
very close to original clear/orange that it came with.

2: $30 Red swirl. Good condition. Blue/red USA globe.

3: $20 Green swirl. Clear/green USA globe.

4: $15 Yellow clearview. Purple/yellow USA globe.

5: $30 Carlisle. Amber/red USA globe. Screw on cap. Globe needs a hot bulb or it wont flow right.

$10 Elektrick pink. Clear/Pink USA globe.

7: $40 Cheetah skin. Orange/white USA globe.

8: $20 Elektrick pink. Clear/Pink USA globe.

9: China lamp. 52oz blue/red China globe. Free with any other purchase.

10: $10 Silver streak. Blue/white USA globe.

11: $5 32oz blue/white USA globe.

12: $10 32oz pink/pink USA globe.

13: 32oz green/brownish USA globe. Screw on cap. Looks like crap. Free with any other purchase.

14: $5 32oz blue/white USA globe.

15: 32oz clear/blue USA globe. Half full. Free with any other purchase.

16: $10 32oz clear/blue USA globe.

17: $30 32oz purple multi color glitter USA globe.

18: $15 32oz pink/pink USA globe.

19: $30 32oz blue multi color glitter USA globe.

20: $5 Old Lava World replacement bulbs. New in package. I have 2 of them. $5 for both.

21: $5 Old Lava World lava lamp keychain.

22: $5 52oz clear/neon pink China globe. Runs great. Super clear.

23: 32oz blue/yellow USA globe. Half full. Free with any other purchase.

24: 32oz blue/white USA globe. Half full. Free with any other purchase.

25: 20oz clear/black China globe. Runs good and is clear. Free with any other purchase.

26: 20oz Black/white China globe. Runs good and is clear. Free with any other purchase.

27: $50 52oz Clear/purple USA globe. Silver aristocrat base. Runs good and is clear.

28: $30 32oz Clear/black USA globe. Midnight base marked with "Lava Lite" logo. Runs good and is clear.

29: $40 320z Red/white USA globe. Red Elektrick base. Good condition. Runs really lazy, but is clear.

30: $50 52oz Clear/red USA globe. Silver century base. Has some scratches. Runs very good and is clear. Liquid is a little low.

31: $25 32oz Clear/white USA globe. White Elektrick based. Runs good and is clear. Globe used to have colored liquid, but faded clear.

32: $20 Red marble base. Good condition. There is a chip in the paint near the rim.

33: $?? Prototype Kenny base. Has a chip in the opening at the top. Otherwise in perfect condition. Can not hold a bottle. Make an offer.

34: $20 32oz custom blue/green USA globe. Jester base. Back of base has a chunk broken out of it and it sits in place.

35: $60 32oz purple/pink USA globe. Toady base.

36: $10 52oz Clear/pink China globe. Runs good and clear.

37: $15 32oz Red glitter USA globe. China red clearview base.

38: $70 52oz Red/white USA globe. Black century base.

39: $40 32oz Blue/red USA globe. Black wizard base. Base is slightly dented on various spots.

40: $80 52oz Amber/red USA 1970's globe. Globe runs amazingly well. Liquid is very clear. Base is in decent condition.

41: $10 52oz Clear/green China globe. Runs good and clear.

42: $10 52oz Clear/yellow China globe. Runs good and clear.

43: $10 52oz Clear/purple China globe. Runs good and clear.

44: $80 90oz Clear/purple Goo Kit Excalibur. Really good flow. Look in my photo history for photos.

45: $50 250oz Purple/yellow China globe. Heritage base. May cloud during shipping. Look in my photo history for photos. See additional photos for base condition.

46: $100 250oz Clear/green China globe. Silver base.May cloud during shipping. Look in my photo history for photos. Unique globe. No other green globe exists. Came with Grande Starship (not included).

47: $40 250oz Clear/pink heritage china globe. Cloudy. Giant base. See additional photos for base condition.

48: $40 90oz Blue/white Lava lite USA filled Excalibur globe. Base is in good condition. Globe is cracked. Willing to put formula in different container.

Views: 3233

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I want to throw my hat in the ring for the red swirl.  I will need to check some things before finalizing the sale but will let you know soon.

Autumn - I may be interested in #38.  I will be in touch very soon. 

Hi, Autumn.  Sent you a PM-interested in #19, #21, & possibly #22 & #16. 

Hey Autumn, I'm interested in 4, 9, 11,13, 14, 16, 18, 22, 24, 25 and 26. I sent you a friend request. 22 and 16, only if GT doesn't buy them.

I would make you an offer for #27 Autumn, but for the shipping costs!!!... quality clear/purple lava is as rare as hens teeth over here  :( 

I am for #19 and 13!

Sorry both have been claimed. 

Blind said:

I am for #19 and 13!

Hi Autumn- when you say 33 does not hold globe- is there a reason why? I've wanted to add the south park kid to my collection but thought it could hold a globe.  I'm also interested in number 35 if it's in clean condition. Is shipping free? You make no mention of it.

33 does not hold a globe because it is one of the earliest prototypes of this model. These bases were made by Graffix which was a company that made bongs so this base could have also been a bong prototype as well. 35 is in good shape. Shipping is not free.

J said:

Hi Autumn- when you say 33 does not hold globe- is there a reason why? I've wanted to add the south park kid to my collection but thought it could hold a globe.  I'm also interested in number 35 if it's in clean condition. Is shipping free? You make no mention of it.

I'll take #21 if it ends up not selling.



Autumn said:

33 does not hold a globe because it is one of the earliest prototypes of this model. These bases were made by Graffix which was a company that made bongs so this base could have also been a bong prototype as well. 35 is in good shape. Shipping is not free.

J said:

Hi Autumn- when you say 33 does not hold globe- is there a reason why? I've wanted to add the south park kid to my collection but thought it could hold a globe.  I'm also interested in number 35 if it's in clean condition. Is shipping free? You make no mention of it.

Hi Autumn- how much is shipping for toady. He looks like he's in very good condition.

$25

J said:



Autumn said:

33 does not hold a globe because it is one of the earliest prototypes of this model. These bases were made by Graffix which was a company that made bongs so this base could have also been a bong prototype as well. 35 is in good shape. Shipping is not free.

J said:

Hi Autumn- when you say 33 does not hold globe- is there a reason why? I've wanted to add the south park kid to my collection but thought it could hold a globe.  I'm also interested in number 35 if it's in clean condition. Is shipping free? You make no mention of it.

Hi Autumn- how much is shipping for toady. He looks like he's in very good condition.

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service