Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I will offer a free globe (32oz) to anyone that can find me the font used in the logo of the picture below (the "fantasia" word).

Fantasia Serena 01

Views: 128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Or you could make your own font:

http://fontstruct.fontshop.com/
What are you trying to do?
Jonas- Got the emails. Thanks :)

Keith- looks interesting

David- At first I wanted a font that matched the logo. However that may not be plausible. So I am guessing at this point, making the logo in high resolution is much more feasible. That way it can be sized down when needed for web/print or whatever. I basically need a base copy that all other copies can be made from. An "original".
Very nice. This is what I am hoping to get done. I would have the "spray" part above the I as a second image so I could change it out to suite the design. Where did you get these from? You have a secret stash somewhere?
Yes, thanks for sharing. I am working to get a working logo made. I love the vintage one.
Ahhh, now I get it - that is very cool! Good luck! :O
Close, yes. I will have to do some more searching today as well.

BTW - thanks all.
Oh my - I think we might have a winner! Tell me how you did this? Can you message me? I have some questions!
That is sweet. I have sent a friend request to you.
You get my message?
Ok sweet. That's what I was hoping for - transparent background. I am so excited!
This is absolutely awesome! I wondered if Vector was the stuff to use, but I know nothing about it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service