Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Cap code 10011001, B, Made in China, but in "Lava Lite" branded packaging.

out of the box, it's cloudy.  Ran it and it hardly flows. 

Epic fail

Views: 198

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We are not kidding when we say to avoid the China made products....the 8 ozers especially. Epic fail is a great success for LavaWorld, it shows they can do at least one thing right.

LampHead
oh no, i JUST bought one of these and got cloudy fluid as well. i was hoping it would clear, but if not i will take it back to target straight away. are the colored fluid ones better? they had several of the clear/black, but they also had 1 colored one, maybe pink/white? i don't remember.
Nope. All Lava World lavas are junk. Every single last one of them. Buy an older USA made lamp off eBay or Craigslist and be happy.
My 8 oz. runs & looks clear as day. Don't know what y'all are talking about!
well, suppose there's no harm in standing in the target making them open each of the other packages to check the fluids for possible exchange rather than an outright return..
when i took it back to target, she asked if there was something wrong with it, i said "the liquid is supposed to be clear, but it's" she interrupted me to say "all cloudy." i said "yeah, milky. and the lava doesn't flow right." she didn't offer an exchange instead of a refund, so i think she already knew they were pretty much all bad.

i'll go to spencers tomorrow and see if i have better luck.
nearest kmart is about 300 miles away

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service