Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Our sub-division has an annual garage sale sometime near the Memorial Day holiday. There is a good chance I will be selling quite a few lava lamps. More details to come on the actual garage sale dates and my location (Far North Suburbs near Great America). Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

Lamps will be primarily US made Lava Lite.

Views: 1146

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, and if those stimulus funds are burning a hole in your pocket, I can douse those flames. My Colossus has been on the market for awhile and is still available. Will you like the price? No... but I'm OK with that. 

Can you drive 'em all by the QC so I can get a look? :D

I may just be tempted to do that. Let me check availability in the QC area for McDonald's Hot Mustard sauce. Can't get it in the Chicago area. Chicken beaks and assholes, err McNuggets, just aren't the same without it. I am food motivated. 

Erin said:

Can you drive 'em all by the QC so I can get a look? :D

LOL!!! I didn't even know McDonalds had hot mustard.

I'm selling some of my lamps, too.

Are either of you happy sellers going to offer your goods here, or are you strictly looking for in-person sales to the denizens of Chicago?

I am only selling a small handful of my less than perfect lamps. I might only have 2-3 left. I'm just picking one to put on eBay after the current one sells. 

Jim,  I am in Milwaukee.  Close to Great America (this shows our age).  If you have any Florence Art Co glitter lamps or a Saturna?  Those are the ones on my hunting list.

Regards,

Clark

My parents are in Deerfield.

Jim.... you’re killing me! One day we need to finish our sale lol

I remember you well Sparky (from Facebook). I only have one Florence Arts glitter and one Saturna and can't part with either.

Sparky said:

Jim,  I am in Milwaukee.  Close to Great America (this shows our age).  If you have any Florence Art Co glitter lamps or a Saturna?  Those are the ones on my hunting list.

Regards,

Clark

My parents are in Deerfield.

Too early to say at this time Rob as I'm still determining which lamps I'm willing to let go. 

Rob C said:

Are either of you happy sellers going to offer your goods here, or are you strictly looking for in-person sales to the denizens of Chicago?

Update: trying to get clarification from the homeowner's association on whether the subdivision is proceeding with our annual garage sale. Initial feedback seems positive, so I'm quite confident its a go.

I will see if I can at least provide a preview of the lamps I'm looking to sell. I'm also still in possession of the collection of BlackGermanShepherd. At this point, I'm not sure if any of his lamps will be included in the garage sale, but I'm trying to verify that with him.

Critter, you should plan to come to the garage sale as well. I'm hoping for a decent turnout of Goo Heads and we'll need someone to make fun of. I'll even let you get me drunk and take advantage of me... again. Different pizza this time though as Bill's Pub is dead to me now after they gouged me for over $35 for my last pizza. We've returned to the pizza of my youth - Barnaby's. Chicago natives are likely nodding approvingly about Barnaby's.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service