Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I Can Take No More - Colossus Goo Kit Project (Sorta')

I've tried different coils, removing the small coil, putting in new custom coils, slowly warming the wax for weeks - still my Purple/Pink has not responded.  

It is just too sensitive to temperature changes in its environment - meaning it only runs well in a very narrow temperature range.  I'm convinced its the bloody wax.

So, I've drained the liquid, and I'm in the process of melting the wax on the base.  My plan is to goo kit it with clear liquid and that pretty neon blue everyone likes so much.  This should be fun!

Views: 14666

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The good spray?  Its in the mail, of course!  You better be pea-pickin' plezzed that the mountain you live on is a fer piece from here.  Keith on the other hand, better start running!!

I thought that one looked a bit mangy........  :-O    Got any "Happy Jack" or used motor oil?   Works miracles on the mange.    Yep, the last semi explosion we felt was that earthquake up in KY a few months ago.....LOL   RUN KEITH!!!!

Kirk said:

The good spray?  Its in the mail, of course!

Looks awesome :)

Libby, that's a "me want" look, lol

Kirk said:

Keith - I'm laughing!  Glad you are here!

In case this is the last time we'll be able to post messages to one another on OG, I thought a Gemlite photo would be timely.  Besides, what better to calm the nerves...

Volcano?  Volcano?  I ain't afraid of no stinking volcano!!

Especially after the weather we've had.  Son!!

Kirk said:

The good spray?  Its in the mail, of course!  You better be pea-pickin' plezzed that the mountain you live on is a fer piece from here.  Keith on the other hand, better start running!!

EEEEKKKK, Keith is Schizophrenic!!!   There are "two" persons standing there, Keith......LOL    BTW, me want too!!!!   Kirk has enough to give one to you and one to moi......fat chance....  :-)

Ooh, nice editing ;)

Marley's Ghost said:

EEEEKKKK, Keith is Schizophrenic!!!   There are "two" persons standing there, Keith......LOL    BTW, me want too!!!!   Kirk has enough to give one to you and one to moi......fat chance....  :-)

OOOHHHH, Gemlites......I want the one on the left.   My new one is "way" huge.  That one is cute.

I just thought I learned to post pics......how did you get that pic on here in this thread? 

Oh, and Libby if you want to be part of that picture you're welcome :)

Thank goodness, I shall take you up on that offer, Keith.  You now do "not" have a split personality....LOL

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I'm schizophrenic

and so am I

Marley's Ghost said:

Thank goodness, I shall take you up on that offer, Keith.  You now do "not" have a split personality....LOL

Crap, I thought I got away with that bit of editing.......Sneak.   :-)

Keith said:

Ooh, nice editing ;)

Marley's Ghost said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service