Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Just scored a Grande for $10 . anyone got an extra goo kit they wanna sell cheap LOL ?

Views: 503

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i'm guessing between 1-2 cups since it took about 1/2 cup to get my 52oz flowing.

Joanne said:

Ok thats what i did . i made a highly saturated solution with distilled water and pickling salt . I know your hesitant to give an amount of salt but just a 'ballpark ' figure would help me a lot ! i mean 1 tsp or 1 cup or 5 cups ?

WOW really ? that is a LOT ! I was thinking it would take a few tablespoons . ok Im not so freaked out now LOL . thank you

OMG SHE JUST MOVED FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! yesssssssssssssss **HAPPY LAVA DANCE * It was just one big blop but it was movement !!!!!!!!! haha

Ok heated the wax . added distilled water and surfactant, and crap loads of dissolved pickling salt . SEVERAL runs later and lots of tweaking with the fluid and she is running ! the Color is now NEON PINK! I am so thrilled !!!! ,

color is a little off in the pic . Neon pink and Egg yolk yellow grande's !!! love em both !!!

Nice!!! That's awesome congrats! It looks good

hey Im amazed ! I thought the wax was going to be maroonish , but I never could have hoped for a neon !!!!!!! It seems that every lamp i have fixed so far has become another favorite!!!! THATS IT IM HOOKED lmao .!

Hello my name is Joanne and Im a lava lamp addict ....

excellent work!  glad you were able to get it flowing!

p.s. - you can use the backside of a spoon to push the dent out of the base.  use some pressure and move the spoon back and forth against the dent from the inside of the base.

hehe you saw that huh  ? I hadnt gotten around to that yet but thanks for the "spoon' tip !!! :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service