Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Lava Lite's New Website & The NEW Heritage Collection

http://www.lavalamp.com/

The new Heritage Collection will be available to buy 10/28

**Updated the Heritage Collection will be released today on LavaLite Website at 10am CST. Heres a sneak peak!

*** http://lavalamp.com/heritage-collection ***

Views: 43106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They look fine to me

Dr. WHAT?! said:

Heres a pic of them all running except the grandes (which I'm working on) They look like they are running a little hot but its a good thing they all have those inline dimmers. She said that room has tons of lamps running in it so it gets hot in there.

Wonder what's the story on THAT? Look at the bottom right of the photo above. I see a half-full Grande globe with no cap or cover.

It looks more Colossus like. Idk hard to tell

Jonas Clark-Elliott said:

Wonder what's the story on THAT? Look at the bottom right of the photo above. I see a half-full Grande globe with no cap or cover.

Interesting color on the 2 gold centuries starting 2nd from left.  I bought a pink/yellow from Big Lots months ago that look like the same color.  The packaging was from 2010:

Dr. WHAT?! said:

Heres a pic of them all running except the grandes (which I'm working on) They look like they are running a little hot but its a good thing they all have those inline dimmers. She said that room has tons of lamps running in it so it gets hot in there.

Ditto, Kirk!!   Keith strikes again!!!    ROFLOL

Kirk said:

LMAO!

Keith said:

Marley's Ghost said:

So I guess that makes me both yours and Kirk's guinea pig, eh?  LOL    I'll try to come up with a really good pic so your wife can't resist!!   ;-))  (I hope)   You know me and pics..........UGH

I was told they are .999 Sterling. Makes me wonder what the other .001 is..... hmmm

Jim said:

Does anyone happen to know if the Heritage Silver Century bases are silver plate or 100% pure sterling?  :-|

I do what I can ;)

Marley's Ghost said:

Ditto, Kirk!!   Keith strikes again!!!    ROFLOL

Kirk said:

LMAO!

I think it is just the camera.  I took a picture of my red Clearview this last weekend and in the picture the lava looks very pink.

Keith said:

Interesting color on the 2 gold centuries starting 2nd from left.  I bought a pink/yellow from Big Lots months ago that look like the same color.  The packaging was from 2010:

FYI: Got a Fedex notice that my lamps shipped yesterday and are due to arrive Saturday via Fedex Ground (I chose the standard delivery option).  BTW, the email was from Fedex, not LL (my address is registered with Fedex, so I automatically get emails from them when new packages are shipped to my address).

The first thing I will be looking for is the hallmark.  If its not stamped I'm gonna be mighty, mighty pissed!!!

LampHead said:

I was told they are .999 Sterling. Makes me wonder what the other .001 is..... hmmm

Jim said:

Does anyone happen to know if the Heritage Silver Century bases are silver plate or 100% pure sterling?  :-|

Go figure. I didn't even get emails that my order was placed. Only PayPal emails and the money being charged... I don't know why they can't improve their communication, yes they probably get it shipped out it an automated email when I place my order and one when it ships would help communication greatly. Just my .02, they gotta step up their communication with the customer.. Well see when the rest go out, maybe they did and they just never notified anyone lol!

Egnix said:

FYI: Got a Fedex notice that my lamps shipped yesterday and are due to arrive Saturday via Fedex Ground (I chose the standard delivery option).  BTW, the email was from Fedex, not LL (my address is registered with Fedex, so I automatically get emails from them when new packages are shipped to my address).

Did you setup an account at lava lite where you can check the status there?  Just wondering if yours updated to anything other than processing.

Egnix said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service