Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Lava Lite's New Website & The NEW Heritage Collection

http://www.lavalamp.com/

The new Heritage Collection will be available to buy 10/28

**Updated the Heritage Collection will be released today on LavaLite Website at 10am CST. Heres a sneak peak!

*** http://lavalamp.com/heritage-collection ***

Views: 43108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just got a grande flow pic. Looks good!

Very nice! I can't wait to get my green Grande. (No shipping info yet, but that's fine since I got the slow shopping anyway. LL has always waited a day or two after shipping to send the tracking number anyway.)

flow looks great on that pink gra...oh snap check out what appears to be a grande glitter starship! ;)

sweeeeet, thanks!  i look forward to seeing the pics.  i'm about 9 hours from chicago so this makes it a bit easier to feel closer to all of the action.

Jim said:

That is definitely the plan Brad.  Patrick (aka german shepherd boy) is likely joining me as well.  I will be sure to take a pic of the back seat of the truck too, with 3 Grandes, 4 Centuries and 3 Wizards all snug as a bug.

For me - clear/pink Grande (have my homegrown clear/green on a superior base IMO) and the yellow/red Century.  Yellow/red Century is a no-brainer as that is your iconic color combo on an iconic base.

Brad said:

i wish i could get one of each - got 3 lamps here and i'm satisfied (for now at least).

hey - if it's not too big of a hassle, could you post some pics when you pick the lamps up?  it would be cool to see the setup over there at LL.  if not no big deal, but just figured i would ask!

WOW

Dr. WHAT?! said:

Just got a grande flow pic. Looks good!

I like but I think when I get mine I may open it up and add a bunch of red dye to it.

LOL!!!! the first thing I thought about when I saw the lamp was doing blue liquid :-)

Dr. WHAT?! said:

I like but I think when I get mine I may open it up and add a bunch of red dye to it.

that would look cool too!

Oh snap is right, Brad.   I saw that huge glitter Starship immediately too, but didn't know they came in that size!!   The Grande looks great, thanks for the picture, Doc.

Brad said:

flow looks great on that pink gra...oh snap check out what appears to be a grande glitter starship! ;)

Autumn is the only one here who has a Grande Starship but I asked my gal for the 411 on those. Maybe they'll release them eventually? who knows.

You do red, I'll do blue lol

Dr. WHAT?! said:

that would look cool too!

lol done!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service