Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Ok, I've been on here for a few months now and thought it'd be nice to see what everyone looks like (since we'll likely never meet).

Who wants to go first? :)

Views: 13848

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ok so theres my face! me and the bass player for Disturbed

Kewlness!

hello Trevor! nice to see you :).... i love disturbed!

I saw your pic, very pretty indeed

\m/

Metallica man said:

ok so theres my face! me and the bass player for Disturbed

I was able to meet the whole band, it was pretty cool

Damn.. the sunglasses don't show off that glitter eyeshadow.  tee hee!  (nice pic though)

Derek Hyde said:

I've seen Skillet a few times myself. <3  nice mohawk!

Keith said:

SKILLET concert 2008

I love Skillet!  The mohawk was a short term look, I generally go from buzz to hippie before I get it cut again lol

Skillet, Whispers in the Dark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B58OBfM-8A4

Deb said:

I've seen Skillet a few times myself. <3  nice mohawk!

Keith said:

SKILLET concert 2008

Nice!

Deb said:


me

I have as well! There great, was able to met them with Lori, and then with Jen on the drums

Keith said:

I love Skillet!  The mohawk was a short term look, I generally go from buzz to hippie before I get it cut again lol

Skillet, Whispers in the Dark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B58OBfM-8A4

Deb said:

I've seen Skillet a few times myself. <3  nice mohawk!

Keith said:

SKILLET concert 2008

Nice!

Deb said:


me

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service