Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I thought I'd start a post on neat / rare eBay lava and glitter sales. Sometimes it's nice to remember the sale of a really cool or hardly-seen item.

Please only post completed/closed eBay auctions - please don't post any open sales!

I'll start off with the Princess wall model lava that sold tonight. Anyone here get this? :)

If you post to this thread with a completed auction, please try to include a screen shot, not a link. After so many months eBay removes auctions and for historical purposes, it'd be nice to see what sold.

Views: 22287

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Won this one tonight not sure how rare it is I just like skulls!

If that's a icon (which i think it is) and a USA globe then you have got yourself a absolute bargin.

Icons are quite rair and at 80 bucks its a grate price - ushlie they go 100 dollers +

Awesome! my wife bid on it for me for valentines day, she said it was to much then I told her I would go ring shopping if she won it for me, it wasnt to much then lol. I'm glad there wasn't an ebay ninja watching this item or i might have lost it in the last 5 seconds lol

Wow $280! I guess the one I have in dark blue was a steal at $55.

^ Congrats Chow. I bowed out at $105. 

I don't think Chow took that lamp.  And can anyone confirm if this is truly a Florence glitter?  I had thought it wasn't.

Not made by Florence Art. This is called a "Stardust Lite" made by a company called 'Heat Tapes' in Chicago Heights, IL.

http://oozinggoo.ning.com/photo/stardust-lite-1?context=user

Ah, you're right, it wasn't Chow. It's another person who seems to win a lot of lamps. Don't know who they are though. YET :)

o***c

Jim said:

I don't think Chow took that lamp.  And can anyone confirm if this is truly a Florence glitter?  I had thought it wasn't.

Nope not me. It did look very nice.

Jim said:

Where are these and how am I missing them!??!!?

Chow said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service