Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I thought I'd start a post on neat / rare eBay lava and glitter sales. Sometimes it's nice to remember the sale of a really cool or hardly-seen item.

Please only post completed/closed eBay auctions - please don't post any open sales!

I'll start off with the Princess wall model lava that sold tonight. Anyone here get this? :)

If you post to this thread with a completed auction, please try to include a screen shot, not a link. After so many months eBay removes auctions and for historical purposes, it'd be nice to see what sold.

Views: 22287

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I see what you did there. ;)

Dr. WHAT?! said:

lol I know a shameless plug

What's the BFD?  I saw five of these at Goodwill the other day and they were priced at $5/lamp.  <shrugs>

Dr. WHAT?! said:

BFD?  and LOL @ goodwill

Those are really nice lamps. I have a pair. you can put any globe in them. They can be a lava lamp and/or a table/night stand lamp at the same time. Great lamps. I forget are they sound activated?

yes they are voice activated although I dont think it works very well. Or maybe it just can't understand me lol

Exactly!  :-P

Dr. WHAT?! said:

yes they are voice activated although I dont think it works very well. Or maybe it just can't understand me lol

lol man your just jealous that our little trade failed

Jim said:

Exactly!  :-P

Dr. WHAT?! said:

ohhh thats pretty damn nifty!...would look pretty sweet on a desk or table with a lava phone ;)

Dr. WHAT?! said:

Maybe its a Chinese lamp.  Try whispering this to the lamp and see how it reacts. 

Simplified:  我爱熔岩灯

Traditional:  我愛熔岩燈

Dr. WHAT?! said:

And then this...

Simplified:  我也很痛苦看到你去你会更快乐与吉姆

Traditional:  我也很痛苦看到你去你會更快樂與吉姆

Jim said:

Maybe its a Chinese lamp.  Try whispering this to the lamp and see how it reacts. 

Simplified:  我爱熔岩灯

Traditional:  我愛熔岩燈

Dr. WHAT?! said:

It's a Mark 1 Crestworth Telstar based Glitter Table lamp, no shade included here. Very rare indeed but not as rare or desirable as the Mark 2.

steppo said:

Hi, does anybody know the name of this crestworth model, and what is it on top? Thank you

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service