Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hi all. I just picked up an EX micro filter and proceeded to filter out a vintage century lamp and thought it looked great when I was done. I placed the globe back on the light and went  to sleep dreaming of flowing lava. When I got back to it this morning the lava was sticking to the sides and not moving. Did I mess it up? Am I missing something? I am just super bummed out now. Anyone have any ideas for me? Thanks for listening and I hope I get some good feedback. Thanks again.

Views: 373

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

After seeing this, I want the bullet. How do I hide the bill and the lamp from my wife?
Yes, let me know. I too ordered some goo for my other Grande that failed. I cant wait to use it. The jardiniere is awesome.
I see, so if it gets to hazy filter it but if it's okay just leave it. I want to filter another one but am still a little scared. Could you hold my hand?
holy crap. the bullet went for $700+. wow.
here is the link to the ended item. $737.77, it was bohdan's.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250612633318...
your collection is amazing. i have the EXCALIBUR SUN like yours but mine is cloudy. i'm going to filter it tonight. i will post pictures when done.
There is also a silver glitter ball (metallic silver lava). Man, i want it but so does other people, it's already at $150. Dang!!

here is the lamp before filtering.

here it is all clear. man, what a difference.
i refiltered the first globe and i'm hoping it will work. i filtered another vintage lamp and it works fine. maybe the filter was too new?

holy crap. it's working again. dang it, i need more fluid now. anyone have about a cup of 76 century model 100 fluid bohdan?
Looks great...just getting my toe in the water here. Is there a "poor mans" filter out there?

Right now I just want to clear up ONE cloudy 20oz china model. So shelling out 40 to 80 bucks for a filter is overkill...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service