Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

So I thought... We have a great music thread, random topic thread and various lava/glitter/fiber/rain/plasma/wave/motion image threads. I think we need one to support general photography, unique images and moving pictures (e.g. gifs and other things that move). Maybe it will be a quiet thread maybe it will get rowdy. I could be talking to myself here! Post images that move you, excite you, make you laugh maybe even cry! Express with imagery!

Views: 14294

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gotta love the vintage!  I still have a bit of that old stuff hanging around.  My current house art project is taking each computer that I build, placing the motherboard on standoffs and covering one wall of my man cave/office.  I have a few collected and am going to begin the installation once we sell our house. I may do it to my current house but still need to re-build and upgrade a few times before I can make wall progress.

The final neighborhood frontier!

Oh and before we start calling out names and throwing tomatoes...

Jessica Alba warming up to throw out the first pitch at the Dodger's game.

Yadda yadda yadda... Its freaking Jessica Alba!

I hear she took the ice bucket challenge before that pitch, on the hunt now.

Jim said:

Jessica Alba warming up to throw out the first pitch at the Dodger's game.

Yadda yadda yadda... Its freaking Jessica Alba!

I miss building my own computers!!!  My friend and neighbor whom used to mentor me (we used to build them together) passed away, so now I'm stuck with the laptop, but it's nice to know what's on the inside.  And forget my laptop for gaming!!!

Football season can't start soon enough.

vintage animated GIF

Short post but still long. This guy knows how to move a car. Every in-cabin shot shows him with the largest damn grin on his face. A damn fighter pilot on wheels!

Whoa like GTA for some real!!!!! Awesome vid!!!

Totally real GTA! I bet all you heard through the streets was a wicked cheering/screeching of evil as they tore through the city. Must have been quite the planning to clear traffic as well as make sure the track was clean of debris.

Let's begin with part one of... who knows how many parts. Century will take you on a journey to places I have traveled, often frequented. I will try to be kind to all of your internets by posting batches from time to time as to not choke the bandwidth. Shall we begin?

Free chartered jet C/O Century!? Sign me up!

We begin with the down and duuuurty, first stop has a few hits. Have usually driven here but showing up in a private charter is much more high roller...

Next stop will get you feelin' groovy! California will show up again I am sure. It is a very tall state and each area has hot spots that need a feature...

Jet set north and things start to get a little weird, love you cousin! Namco is still sucking quarters from the kids here...

Quick hike and we come to our next cup of coffee. If you have experienced the EMP, inspiration for the purple tidal wave outside is credited to the memory of my man Jimi! Should see the tornado of guitars inside! Made one that featured the Space Needle, Century didn't like the way their hair looked. More intimate shot with the structure later, maybe...

Where will we go next?! Will there ever be human sightings in these pictures or do they fear the lava? Stay tuned to find out!

To be continued...once your internet cools down

I can't stop looking!!

You're me hero!

Of the CENTURY!!

Awesome Century!!!!  I wanna be you!!!  lol!!!

Hey Keith, stop eyeballing that Century!!!!!  lol!!!

Small post is small, quite literally. So these are scattered around the parking lot at a local Target...I don't even. Also promise that this one has not touched Photoshop so I have not worked any of my magic here.

Can't tell what's in the pic 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service