Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

hey goo heads - it would be neat to have a thread with photos of everyone's current display(s), so post up!

i will post mine soon since most of my lamps are still in boxes from the move.

Views: 2764

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AWesome

Thank you all for the comments. I need to get some new pics once I clean everything up. I will take a pic of my mess area so you can see I am also disorganized lol. The dogs pretty much took over the lava room and both sleep in there...guarding the lamps of course.

Lol lava guarding dogs that sounds great really cool and interesting i moved my lamps around all over my apartment for displaying everywhere lol it looks good that way and can't wait until next month when i can get a whole bunch of lava lamps

My actual Glitter display (will remove it tomorrow :-(

Fabulous display, all are absolutely beautiful.   

Thank you :-)

Here is the large version with 13 lamps:

I'm in love with them all!   If I spoke French, I'd be more descriptive.  :-)

DAmn i love all of these displays cannot wait until i have displays this magnificent

Beautiful display. You don't need a big, clumsy Colossus ruining it ;)

Astralav said:

My actual Glitter display (will remove it tomorrow :-(

It would be perfect in the middle, instead of the Astro :-)

(if filled with Grande glitter, of course!)

A glitter Grande or colossus would be awesome

i'm still trying to figure out what to do with the "lava ledge" in my office.  lamps won't really fit with my decor, but after seeing all of the new setups on here lately, i might just make it work.  dunno - i'm kinda lava'd out lately since i've been doing lots of other projects around the house.  we have 3000 sq ft! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service