Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I was on ebay the other day and they were saying a 8420 was hard to find What?

Views: 203

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rarest colors, though, are Midnights (or Princesses) with screw-on caps. Even 80s screw-on Midnights are rare. Rarest of these are Princess (purple/clear is slightly more common than coral red or yellow) and Midnight pink/pink and orange/orange - don't have my book handy so can't give numbers ATM, sorry.
LOL... I didn't know the rareness of my Princess screw cap till I'd customized it...

Though I must say, as much as I LOVE my Rainbow Midnites, once I got my 52's, I didn't look back.
It was... though it's clear coat is yellowing now :( I'm gonna have to strip it & find some other interesting & artful way to make it useful!
Dawn, don't take it to heart. Don't ya know that EVERYTHING that's Lava is "Rare", "Hard to Find" or "Unique" on eBay!
What would a #28 go for?
Where can I find the ultra hard-to-find, medium size, clear & green lava lamp for under $20? LOL
I scored a 32oz. #19 with purple swirl base with Logo, which I'll swap with another lamp to match the color better, for $25 buy it now on ebay last week!! Was listed for all of 3 minutes before I came across it!!
I want the camo green, LOL! Oh & I also need the lamp that looks like vomit... ROFLMAO!!!!
FOUR?! I have one & it's a centerpiece for my purple display. I don't remember how much it was, but I HAD to have it, just like my Blue swirl. I'd still like to all the swirls, just don't have the resources at this time :(

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service