Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

If U had only one chance to go anywhere in the world, where would u go? I would go to Antarctica.

Views: 259

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hawaii, Tahiti, Fiji.

Some place tropical.

Poole, Dorset, UK

Where the lava flows.

Hawaii lol

Mattmos said:

Where the lava flows.

Hawaii is so overrated, I would never leave Ohio. Can you hear the sarcasm typing away? I could definitely put my Tommy Bahamas to use in Hawaii. My cousin lived in Hawaii for about 4 years due to her job, and I was invited many times to go out, and I didn't. Guess who's been kicking themselves in the gluteus maximus?  YEP

Metallicaman said:

Hawaii lol

Mattmos said:

Where the lava flows.

Ireland.  I'm 1/4 Irish lol.  Would really love to go there!

Iowa. Oh wait...

LOL! cuz your iowaish? 

My friend said it was overrated. But I live near the beach in NYC. I've been to the Ft Lauderdale and Tampa bay beaches. 

I've been to Venice Beach... I love the tropical plants and palm trees. I would enjoy a tropical island or Hawaii. 

Mattmos said:

Hawaii is so overrated, I would never leave Ohio. Can you hear the sarcasm typing away? I could definitely put my Tommy Bahamas to use in Hawaii. My cousin lived in Hawaii for about 4 years due to her job, and I was invited many times to go out, and I didn't. Guess who's been kicking themselves in the gluteus maximus?  YEP

Metallicaman said:

Hawaii lol

Mattmos said:

Where the lava flows.

If I am provided with a driver I want to go to Germany and Poland.

If I get no driver, San Francisco 

I am. :D But my real answer is Italy... but someone has to take me down and drug me before I'll get on a plane.

WeeboTech said:

LOL! cuz your iowaish? 

Fiji or New Zealand.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2022   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service