Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (746)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Princess Goolamp refill

Just recieved a refill from Marcel / Goolamp, Fantastic service, Very well packed and has made the Princess sparkle again, Well Pleased :-)…

Started by Johnny

14 Jul 3
Reply by Marcel

Refurbished at 1974 model 100 century lava lamp ooze.

Hey, I just wanted to add this as another example of the strong heating method of lava lamp wax rejuvenation(with a slight twist): I found…

Started by James K.

0 Jun 2

Trying to find a better goo formulation

I am in the process of experimenting with different waxes and additives, trying to find the perfect formulation to make my own goo for lava…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

20 May 28
Reply by BaBa-Gooey

I Destroyed My Carlisle

Greetings! This is my first post and I thought I should introduce myself. I’m Robert and I live in San Francisco. I joined shortly after I…

Started by Galaxy Gloo

12 May 20
Reply by Mark

SLES Vs Magma Tower Surf

How would 70% SLES compare to MT surfactant in terms of the amount I have to use? I know the amount approximately to aim for of MT surf in…

Started by Joshua Dreger

7 Apr 24
Reply by BaBa-Gooey

I've Created A Custom Glitter Lamp

This is my first attempt and it looks good. I used large multi colored sparkling glitter and didn't dye the water. I'm wondering if I shoul…

Started by k-nano

5 Apr 14
Reply by Claude J

Best Wax to use?

I recently tried using Gulf Wax, the wax sold as a canning sealer.  I picked some up at my local supermarket.  It is supposed to be "highly…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

0 Apr 12

Metallic/Opal Wax

I've tried a couple experiments using goo kits where I added metallic/holographic powder to the wax, and it was quite fine powder, and it w…

Started by Joshua Dreger

1 Apr 7
Reply by Claude J

LAVA LAMPS IN THE MEDIA

I can't find the post but someone wanted to see if we could find lava lamps on tv, movies, print ads. Just saw one. ABC.com full episode p…

Started by Woodvetch

64 Mar 26
Reply by Nick Stefanisko

Welp, I tried.

I tried, and I actually did it. I restored a cloudy 11in lamp. It was really touchy, but I got the mix of water, salt, and surf just right…

Started by Nick Stefanisko

2 Mar 25
Reply by Nick Stefanisko

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service