Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (713)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Were Colossus/Humungo Lamps Advertised?

Hi everyone, After six long years of searching and waiting, I FINALLY scored the Holy Grail of lava lamps - a purple liquid/red wax Colossu…

Started by Jason Madore

23 Jul 15, 2018
Reply by Claude J

Learned a valuable lesson today - let items get to room temp before cleaning in the summer

I learned a very shitty and valuable lesson today for the summer. I rec'd my red glitter wizard today which i got for a great offer price…

Started by kero48

15 Jul 15, 2018
Reply by Jon

Link'd Glitter lamps

Keith - here's a photo of two glitter Link'd lamps that I own.  I thought they might inspire you to find your very own now that you finally…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

2 Jul 12, 2018
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

Grande wax in 52oz bottle

So I have an odd problem. 2 of my new grandes I simply redid with distilled water and surf. They run beautifully. I have red grande wax fr…

Started by kero48

13 Jun 6, 2018
Reply by kero48

How to make glitter lamps ?

How does one make glitter lamps.  The fluid cant just be water and surfactant can it ?  Just curious 

Started by Jon

13 May 31, 2018
Reply by Jon

Spoke to lava lamp today aka Schylling

So I called lava lamp today to inquire about stock on the glitter grande bottles and black bases. Stock is low so I will most likely buy on…

Started by kero48

34 May 29, 2018
Reply by kero48

Surf vs clear dawn dish liquid

I want to conduct an experiment. Let's say a 52oz bottle normally would take about 15-18ml of surf. How much concentrated dawn clear dish…

Started by kero48

30 May 26, 2018
Reply by kero48

Anyone ever buy lamps from amazon warehouse.. aka used ?

So my experience with amazon so far is lackluster.. 2 outa 3 grandes came cloudy.. All 3 were packsged poorly and tossed into huge boxes so…

Started by Jon

3 May 22, 2018
Reply by kero48

picked up some 2015 2016 tube models today

at a spencers about 1.5 hours away as happened to be in the area i picked up all new in the tubes. never opened. 52oz neon pink lava with n…

Started by kero48

6 May 12, 2018
Reply by kero48

Diamond glitter style lamp from bigclive

I saw this on YouTube from one of my favorite channels and just had to share it. https://youtu.be/NQNB9w9RPVM

Started by Cowmatian

8 May 11, 2018
Reply by David Brunton

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service