Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (709)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to make glitter lamps ?

How does one make glitter lamps.  The fluid cant just be water and surfactant can it ?  Just curious 

Started by Jon

13 May 31
Reply by Jon

Spoke to lava lamp today aka Schylling

So I called lava lamp today to inquire about stock on the glitter grande bottles and black bases. Stock is low so I will most likely buy on…

Started by kero48

34 May 29
Reply by kero48

Surf vs clear dawn dish liquid

I want to conduct an experiment. Let's say a 52oz bottle normally would take about 15-18ml of surf. How much concentrated dawn clear dish…

Started by kero48

30 May 26
Reply by kero48

Anyone ever buy lamps from amazon warehouse.. aka used ?

So my experience with amazon so far is lackluster.. 2 outa 3 grandes came cloudy.. All 3 were packsged poorly and tossed into huge boxes so…

Started by Jon

3 May 22
Reply by kero48

picked up some 2015 2016 tube models today

at a spencers about 1.5 hours away as happened to be in the area i picked up all new in the tubes. never opened. 52oz neon pink lava with n…

Started by kero48

6 May 12
Reply by kero48

Diamond glitter style lamp from bigclive

I saw this on YouTube from one of my favorite channels and just had to share it. https://youtu.be/NQNB9w9RPVM

Started by Cowmatian

8 May 11
Reply by David Brunton

Acrylic Gem Lamp from Hotrock / Lite FX lamp

So I was so inspired by bigclive's youtube video on the gem lamp that I decided to give it a go and thus far it works beautifully. Now the…

Started by kero48

7 May 3
Reply by Mr MaGoo

Grande - which one - purple/yellow or blue/green

Okay, so I have a pink/purple with silver base, custom red/yellow with black base & a clear/red bottle than was made from a cloudy red/…

Started by kero48

8 May 2
Reply by kero48

Grande recapping - epoxy and my new experiement

So, I followed Claude's instructions for recapping my grande with the 2 part epoxy. I keep thinking to myself that in my small place, with…

Started by kero48

30 Mar 29
Reply by kero48

Color Changing LED Lava Lamp

I was able to convert my heritage century into a LED color changing lamp for fairly cheap! roughly $25!! This was the first part I purchas…

Started by Dr. WHAT?!

25 Mar 24
Reply by Claude J

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2018   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service