Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (738)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hope for the future?

Let's hope the person who gets this job makes great strides in making this brand respectable again. https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/prod

Started by BaBa-Gooey

5 Mar 23
Reply by Mr MaGoo

Spencers not restocking lava lamps

So I visited two spencers near me just to see what they had and both stores are almost out of stock. I am not sure if this has to do with s…

Started by kero48

13 Mar 21
Reply by Claude J

Gooberry Color Absorption

About 7 drops of Blueberry and 3 drops of Wedgewood Blue dyes mixed together.  It takes the goo about 30-45 minutes to absorb and fully mi…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

0 Mar 15

Experimenting with wax dyes

Over the lsat month, I have bought a bunch of candle dyes from various online retailers and am trying them out in my ebay and craigslist co…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

2 Mar 15
Reply by BaBa-Gooey

My GRITO is in my house now :)

I went to Paris , 2 hours by car car before going to see the TEARS FOR FEARS concert which was awesome, so with my friend me made a stop to…

Started by Sam I am

1 Mar 14
Reply by Claude J

Turquoise Waters

My latest creation,  10 drops of "Turquoise Waters" liquid wax dye.  I really like the brand, Artminds.  I use their paraffin exclusively a…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

5 Mar 11
Reply by BaBa-Gooey

Strange clingy food coloring

I stopped at Hobby Lobby the other day and bought some white food coloring.  I thought I would try a lamp with white water and black lava.…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

16 Mar 6
Reply by Metallica Man Trevor

Back On Ozzing Goo.

Been awhile since I have been active on the Ozzing Goo site. But for some time couldn't get on it thought it had been disbanded. When ever…

Started by Bill Smith

1 Mar 3
Reply by Claude J

Princess Goolamp refill

Just recieved a refill from Marcel / Goolamp, Fantastic service, Very well packed and has made the Princess sparkle again, Well Pleased :-)…

Started by Johnny

13 Mar 3
Reply by Critter

Worth it for the globe, base and coil

$9.  That is a deal.  Definitely worth $9 just for the globe, coil, and base.  They are building one of these stores in my area.  I will be…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

3 Mar 2
Reply by BaBa-Gooey

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service