Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (740)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Very Good Lava Dye

If your goo is faded, or you want to change liquid and re-use the stock goo and bring it back to life, try this dye (linked below) from Mic…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

3 Feb 3
Reply by BaBa-Gooey

Make your own Goo

well, its happened. im going to be experimenting with making my own wax, hopefully it works.i will keep everyone posted as to how things ar…

Started by Diin

2 Jan 29
Reply by Johnathan Willis

Introducing the new Lava Library!

Hello everybody, as you know I was recently brought into modship with the intention to make a lava/glitter lamp/wave machine/any glowly lig…

Started by Autumn

59 Jan 27
Reply by Terry Melvin

Lava lamp plasma lamps

Hey all, been a while since I posted, at a new job for months that has much longer hours, I get home and I am just drained. Anyone, hope e…

Started by kero48

10 Jan 26
Reply by kero48

LavaLite not having holiday sale this year? LL's Shipping way too expensive to buy product from.

Does anyone here know if LavaLite is having a holiday sale this year. They have great deals on some instock items but are charging a ton to…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

8 Dec 15, 2018
Reply by Claude J

Spring Alternatives for all size lava lamps

Us collectors and Goo-heads all know how difficult it is to keep an inventory of extra springs.And then there are the 4/5 Sizes to contend…

Started by Claude J

1 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by CrunchyCanadian

New to Oozing with my Grandma's Lamp

Hello! I'm pretty new to lava and oozing goo. I found this site after searching for information and tips on restoring a lamp I found at my…

Started by Christopher Cowan

11 Oct 9, 2018
Reply by Kelly

Hello everyone!

Hi everyone!  Thought I'd introduce myself to my fellow collectors.  My name is Will and I've been collecting lava lamps for over 25 years.…

Started by Will D.

2 Oct 1, 2018
Reply by Mr MaGoo

Homemade glitter lamp.

I'm so excited, I think I have a good way to make a glitter lamp, I've posted a video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xOt1Ge9etE&featu

Started by Nolan Guess

26 Aug 30, 2018
Reply by Peter Piper

Lava library...

Could we start to get the current models updated in the lava library? I am curious what I might have missed since it's outdated.Thanks

Started by Stephanie

3 Aug 8, 2018
Reply by Stephanie

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service