Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (746)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Black Water - White Lava - Clear Water - Coral Reef Lava

Two new projects I am screwing around with tonight.  Black water and white lava.  I like this one. As the lava rises, it gets darker and d…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

6 Feb 25
Reply by Claude J

A Sad Spencers Display And A Great Spencers Experience, within 20 miles of each other

I was out of town on business this afternoon and passed two malls that I haven't visited in years.  I decided to stop in and see what lava…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

3 Feb 23
Reply by k-nano

Why are my bulbs blowing out like this?

I have had 4 bulbs since I started my collection 4 months ago blow out and look like this.  They are all schylling lamps.  Others have blow…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

7 Feb 20
Reply by Keith

Just made my first custom lamp/goo too.

My first fully from scratch custom lamp, just finished getting the water density set and the surfactant feels correct but after a couple ho…

Started by James K.

1 Feb 20
Reply by Dan Curb

1st time making my own goo - Success!!!

Yesterday, I had the day to myself and was caught up on work, so I decided to try to make my own lamp, goo and water, from scratch.  I neve…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

18 Feb 16
Reply by Claude J

10% of the web is protected by Lava Lamps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cUUfMeOijg

Started by BaBa-Gooey

0 Feb 14

Is there an engineer in the house?

Schylling should consider hiring the people behind this.  Wild stuff.https://courses.engr.illinois.edu/ece445/getfile.asp?id=9064

Started by BaBa-Gooey

5 Feb 13
Reply by Metallica Man Trevor

Goo-Kits

Anyone having trouble with ordering or getting in contact with the folks at MagmaT?  I made a purchase before holidays and have had impossi…

Started by Jason Kurtz

22 Feb 13
Reply by Jason Kurtz

Very Good Lava Dye

If your goo is faded, or you want to change liquid and re-use the stock goo and bring it back to life, try this dye (linked below) from Mic…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

3 Feb 3
Reply by BaBa-Gooey

Make your own Goo

well, its happened. im going to be experimenting with making my own wax, hopefully it works.i will keep everyone posted as to how things ar…

Started by Diin

2 Jan 29
Reply by Johnathan Willis

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service