Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Off Topic (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lava in Art, Cartoons etc.

I couldn't find a thread dedicated to this, tho I bet we all stumble over lava lamps being mentioned in other media, such as:

Started by Novemberchild

11 May 9, 2008
Reply by Alita Jean

Need Help Finding This Clock

My parents had a wall clock that you had to wind up and it was the top things of my parents that I really admired. So, I went on a search a…

Started by Brian

2 Mar 16, 2008
Reply by Brian

Remembering The 80's

As a kid growing up in the 80's we were bombarded with tons of fruit drinks like kool-aid, Hi-C, and those squeez-its. But out of all those…

Started by Brian

1 Feb 23, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Green Bay?

Okay, so if those Cheeseheads get a chance to party in Glendale, anybody else think Brett will retire?

Started by Kelly Flaskerud

2 Jan 19, 2008
Reply by PiercedTrailerParkDiva

World's Largest

Where and how big is the world's largest lava lamp? Who built it? where can I get one?

Started by White rabbit

6 Jan 12, 2008
Reply by Astrobaby

I really need some help here

I really need some advice here over a major life issue that I am about to end my life over if anyone could kindly message me or email me at…

Started by PiercedTrailerParkDiva

8 Dec 1, 2007
Reply by goodude26

A Laugh for our new forum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG-LCA2cGj8&feature=related Do not watch if language bothers you

Started by PiercedTrailerParkDiva

1 Nov 23, 2007
Reply by Mark Goo

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all fellow goo heads!

Hello people! Doc Lava Roc here! It has been some time since I posted due to the fact that the old site was infected by the bots, and life…

Started by Doc Lava Roc

2 Nov 23, 2007
Reply by Doc Lava Roc

Happy Thanksgiving

This is just a quick note to wish a happy Thanksgiving to all. For our international friends (from wikipedia): "Thanksgiving, or Thanksgiv…

Started by Mark Goo

3 Nov 22, 2007
Reply by Astrobaby

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service