Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Off Topic (211)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Broken Ankle

Just wanted to tell all I broke my ankle and have not been here that much. I will be off my ankle for about 6 weeks. I also had surgery on…

Started by Roger Stenstrom

8 May 19, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

So! Do! Me! In Salzberg :D

I wanna go! "Von Trapp house to become hotel The former home of the von Trapp family, who were made famous by Hollywood hit film The Soun…

Started by Purity!

1 May 15, 2008
Reply by MyFriendGoo

Lava in Art, Cartoons etc.

I couldn't find a thread dedicated to this, tho I bet we all stumble over lava lamps being mentioned in other media, such as:

Started by Novemberchild

11 May 9, 2008
Reply by StarDust

Need Help Finding This Clock

My parents had a wall clock that you had to wind up and it was the top things of my parents that I really admired. So, I went on a search a…

Started by Brian

2 Mar 16, 2008
Reply by Brian

Remembering The 80's

As a kid growing up in the 80's we were bombarded with tons of fruit drinks like kool-aid, Hi-C, and those squeez-its. But out of all those…

Started by Brian

1 Feb 23, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Green Bay?

Okay, so if those Cheeseheads get a chance to party in Glendale, anybody else think Brett will retire?

Started by Kelly

2 Jan 19, 2008
Reply by PiercedTrailerParkDiva

World's Largest

Where and how big is the world's largest lava lamp? Who built it? where can I get one?

Started by White rabbit

6 Jan 12, 2008
Reply by Astrobaby

I really need some help here

I really need some advice here over a major life issue that I am about to end my life over if anyone could kindly message me or email me at…

Started by PiercedTrailerParkDiva

8 Dec 1, 2007
Reply by goodude26

A Laugh for our new forum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG-LCA2cGj8&feature=related Do not watch if language bothers you

Started by PiercedTrailerParkDiva

1 Nov 23, 2007
Reply by Mark Goo

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all fellow goo heads!

Hello people! Doc Lava Roc here! It has been some time since I posted due to the fact that the old site was infected by the bots, and life…

Started by Doc Lava Roc

2 Nov 23, 2007
Reply by Doc Lava Roc

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service