Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mathmos Jet Lava Lamp - Discolouration of liquid

Hey guys - what an amazing website - completely devoted to Lava Lamps! I have a Mathmos Jet Lava Lamp - it is white plastic casing and I go…

Started by JosephinePaget

2 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by JosephinePaget

Whats with the lint and boogery things floating around?

I bought a green and clear 52 oz. lamp from Spencers yesterday. Waters clear as a bell except there is what looks like pieces of lint or so…

Started by Walrus

12 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

Different way to clear up a lamp

Well I have been trying a different way to clear up a lamp. I have been running my 52 ounce clear liquid and red lava 10 hours a day. I run…

Started by Roger Stenstrom

4 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

How tell the Chinese lamps from the other

I've been reading about the problems people have with the newer Chinese lamps, with problems such as coils too small, etc. How do you recog…

Started by Ironclod Aleeby

8 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Kris

where to buy replacement bulbs????

i pulled out my lava lamps today.... we are moving overseas and shipping our stuff in 3 weeks, but i wanted one last look.... i can't fin…

Started by kat

0 Feb 10, 2009

Lava Grande 250 Oz. Black Lava/Clear Liquid Came very cloudy

Well Got the Lava Grande Black Lava Clear Liquid to day and it is very cloudy. I don’t want to filter it and don’t have a filter. I would l…

Started by Roger Stenstrom

15 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

broken glass ring in the fluidium lava lamp...

we accidentally broke the frosted glass ring that surrounds the bulb in the mathmos fluidium lamp... is it ok to use it without it? or does…

Started by kat

0 Feb 8, 2009

IS THIS CENTURY A FAKE??

as per title, wanted to know if this is an original silver century... since I didn't seeit on the catalogues.

Started by Daniele

5 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Daniele

Troubleshooting a Century lamp

The problem below has been fixed. Please see the second page for my new question. I bought this lamp (my first) at an auction. I had no pr…

Started by A saurus1

21 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Major Problem Help Urgent!!!

I replaced the liquid in my small lamp from another lamp, and now the goo just sits at the top in a ball and never falls down. is it heatin…

Started by omega

6 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by omega

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service