Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Glass Cracked on Imperial Lava Lamp Need Help

Somehow the glass got cracked on my imperial lava lamp , i 've had these for like 30 years was wondering where i could replace the glass it…

Started by randy d

2 Dec 14, 2008
Reply by LampHead

Lava flows for 3-4 hours then freezes in the "up" position

hi, i have a lamp that is about 9 years old. it sat in my cool, dry basement for 4 years and i began using it again at work. after 4 hrs my…

Started by johnny

2 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by johnny

New China-made 52oz lamp from Lavaworld won't flow - HELP!!!

I purchased this 52oz red/clear lamp from a retailer, and it has never worked properly. For one thing, it came with a clear bulb that seeme…

Started by Mark

2 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by Mark

Formulas for Lava Lamps?

I want to make another lava lamp but with a different "recipe" I used the "poor mans recipe" it worked it got me far with my science grade…

Started by agentchillypig

0 Dec 13, 2008

Original Crestworth lava lamp - gone awry, my fault

I have this old lamp, stored in the attic for years, that I tried to get going again. There was an air gap so I thought I'd top up the liqu…

Started by Neil Hamilton

2 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by Neil Hamilton

Clear Up Your lamp quicker

I recently bought my first clear liquid/black wax grande lamp. It's so flippin awesome. However it's cloudy. Which sucks, sucks really bad.…

Started by Eternal_Eidolon

6 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by Eternal_Eidolon

Blob won't move

Hello everyone, I have a lava lamp and I'm using Mineral Oil, 70% alcohol, and 91% alcohol. The lava lamp is nice and heated, but the blob…

Started by Sunny

0 Dec 10, 2008

how many astros make a lunar

hiya guys, i have a green wax lunar that has been so used that the green looks more like a part of shreks swamp, although the fluid is clea…

Started by krissyfromswindon

1 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Modulo '70

Making a cloudy vintage better ?

I've been reading and it seems that filtering is effective when done correctly. However, i'd rather not do that for fear of further ruining…

Started by Stephanie

0 Dec 9, 2008

Looking for info on the Executive Lamp - Possible winter recreation project for me.

For some unknown reason I thought about trying to recreate the Executive Lamp as a project this winter. The only one that I know of, after…

Started by Manix5

4 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by mandysbus

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service