Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,182)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mathmos lava quality.

I would like your views on the quality of Mathmos lava.  I have been reading lately that most of you feel that the quality of the lava has…

Started by doddy

6 Nov 6, 2018
Reply by Johnny

Mathmos Glitterball - NEED HELP FAST!

Hi, I bought a Mathmos silver glitterball on ebay. Plugged it in and the bottle had a crack and leaked all over. I salvaged 90% of the glit…

Started by Eron Rozmos

18 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Arne

Nova Illusion Lava Bottles as replacement for Jets?

Does anybody know, if the bottles of Nova Illusions Lava Lamps fit in a Mathmos Jet base? Nova Illusions product info says: "Styled similar…

Started by Peter Panussi

5 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by Peter Panussi

Mathmos lava has seperated.

The lava in my astro baby has separated, a clump at the top that will not melt and the rest at the bottom that has melted but will not flow…

Started by rob

6 Oct 21, 2018
Reply by Keith

adding surfucant ( magma tower goo kit )

Hey, I just got a magma tower mini goo kit to build my own lava head like in my profile picture. I'm reading that the surfacant is used to…

Started by char

2 Oct 20, 2018
Reply by Mr MaGoo

Replacement Screw Cap plans for 60-70's lamp upload

Hello all, first time here. I have an old lamp that was my grandma's and I'm a little sentimental about it.  It must be early 70's minimum…

Started by Duane K

51 Oct 20, 2018
Reply by Don Rogers

GOO KITS

Hey everyone Captn Johnny here . Hows every one been doing ? Its been a while since I have been on here . I have still been collecting and…

Started by Captn Johnny

8 Oct 12, 2018
Reply by ash-hole!

Replacing cloudy fluid with glitter liquid

I didn't see many answers on what will happen when I put glitter and lava together.  Both of these lamps were parts lamps for 5 bucks for b…

Started by Peter Piper

8 Oct 9, 2018
Reply by Peter Piper

Fluidium bulbs

I have just got hold of two fluidium lamps, I only have one bulb. I used the bulb in the yellow one last night and have it in my orange one…

Started by Vikki parry-bailey

7 Sep 23, 2018
Reply by Mark

Help! Mathmos bulbs?

What bulbs do you guys use for your Mathmos Astros and Astrobabies? I was at my local Tesco and all the had was rather rubbish looking LED…

Started by Ouija

27 Sep 22, 2018
Reply by Mark

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service