Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,222)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AMAZON - 13'' Alien Head Lava lamp

Has anyone here purchased one of the 13'' Alien Heads Lava Lamp from AMAZON?  I really like the look of the lamp but thought I should ask f…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

10 Mar 30
Reply by Claude J

1998 Lava Lite Classics Aristocrat

I was intriqued when I saw this in the classifieds, as didn't know they sold them in the UK (I've got an original USA Aristocrat). Much che…

Started by Mark

9 Mar 27
Reply by Mark

Giant Won't Flow - To open or not to open?

I was really excited to find a Giant purple/ yellow that was barely used, however, it just won't flow like it's brothers and sisters. I kno…

Started by Sentrex

9 Mar 22
Reply by Tim

New Mathmos Astro problems

Hi everyone  Decided to treat myself to a Mathmos Astro from the website. bought the Black Plum was with clear liquid, after having just…

Started by Leedsboi86

2 Mar 18
Reply by Mark

Brand New Mathmos Heritage Astro - Lave Won't Move

I recently purchased a new Mathmos lamp through a eBay reseller who said he acquired it from the Mathmos factory in the UK. He shipped it t…

Started by Jim

7 Mar 16
Reply by Keith

Crestworth Rocket Query

I picked up my first Rocket this week....yay! Wasn't expecting too much, but it's actually in great condition with the exception of a very…

Started by Mark

7 Mar 16
Reply by Sam I am

Mathmos Glitterball Not Blobbing

As in the picture, the fluid is nice and clear, and the lava rises but won't blob....any ideas?

Started by Mark

39 Mar 16
Reply by Mark

help identifying lamp

I recently purchased this green midnight from brass armadillo antiques and i cannot find any info on this one. It is bright lime green, alm…

Started by Zachary

4 Mar 15
Reply by Zachary

What is a good brand of glitter

I have a wizard glitter lamp that the glitter is so fine you can barely see it .  I was wondering does anyone know a good brand of glitter…

Started by June C Flesner-Becker

10 Mar 14
Reply by June C Flesner-Becker

Pretty Green scum build up

My Pretty Green 2nd edition blue/pink has a scum build up around the bottom that keeps getting worse and worse. I bought it brand new and i…

Started by ash-hole!

11 Mar 14
Reply by Modulo '70

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service