Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,138)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Very Lazy Grand Lamp.

Hello, I have redone a few lamps.  Actually 3 Grand lamps with no problem and a medium size lamp. However the latest one takes about 5 hour…

Started by Ian

8 Apr 10
Reply by kero48

The case of the missing late 1990's lava lamp

Sometime between 1996-1998, I got a large lava lamp for Christmas. I loved this thing it was larger than most lava lamps I saw in other pla…

Started by MichaelN77

9 Apr 8
Reply by MichaelN77

How to fix my capri??

Hey everyone I picked up this capri the other day for $5.  Figured i'd give it a try and fix it.  The lava floats right to the top.  Should…

Started by Jage

2 Apr 3
Reply by Jage

Issues finding a suitable place to buy coils, questions about mesh

Hey everyone-- I'm about to make my first lamp and I'm running into a hitch. I can't find anywhere to buy suitable springs to use as coils.…

Started by Tetraspore

0 Apr 1

Problem that probably is pretty common.

Hi I'm new to this site, but ever since my sister got a lava lamp when she was 14 and I was like 10, I had always wanted one. I bought one…

Started by Charles

4 Mar 31
Reply by Charles

New Lava Lamp 16,3“ no flow

I have a new Lava Lamp 16.3 but the only thing that happens after about 4 hours is the wax stays on the bottom of the bottle and does not r…

Started by Steffen

5 Mar 31
Reply by Steffen

Wax is too far gone in my new lamp.. can i simply swap the wax from a new lamp to it ?

My enchantress lamp i bought on ebay, is a dissapointment.   In the 10 pics the person posted of it being on the wax looks fine, but i gues…

Started by Jon

29 Mar 27
Reply by Claude J

(HELP) Vintage Glitter lamp, very cloudy and the glitter is uggly.

Hello Guys I wish someone to help me restauring my vintage french lamp. I dont have idea of what is inside this lamp. I just made some lav…

Started by Jeremy P

6 Mar 26
Reply by Jeremy P

Dying Lava lamp with original wax

Hey all, I finally finished my liquid transfusion project on my old blue/ yellow lamp and had a question about highlighter ink. Does anyone…

Started by John H

2 Mar 25
Reply by John H

Just got my first vintage lamp.. and the ebay seller was deceiving the top is cracked..

I just got my first ever vintage lamp its one of those gold lamps with the holes in it and paid $77 for it in auction on ebay..  Its a 52oz…

Started by Jon

19 Mar 22
Reply by Jon

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2018   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service