Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Mike Reisman's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for going to the trouble to let me know this.  Mike "

Mike Reisman replied Sep 27, 2016 to Need Threaded Lids for Very Old Vintage Lava Lamps

32 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by rott knee

"Craigslist - just got them when I could, so I don't have a source.  I think there is…"

Mike Reisman replied Oct 9, 2014 to Need Threaded Lids for Very Old Vintage Lava Lamps

32 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by rott knee

"I will do that, and I actually have two of these, and fortunately they are cracked i…"

Mike Reisman replied Jul 9, 2013 to Need Threaded Lids for Very Old Vintage Lava Lamps

32 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by rott knee

"You are so nice to do this for me.  My email address is reism@cox.net and my cell is…"

Mike Reisman replied Jul 9, 2013 to Need Threaded Lids for Very Old Vintage Lava Lamps

32 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by rott knee

"Do you mean the old original caps that are cracked and split?  I would be happy to c…"

32 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by rott knee

"Well, I am here to report some success to everyone, and maybe what I found will help…"

Mike Reisman replied Jun 6, 2013 to Need Threaded Lids for Very Old Vintage Lava Lamps

32 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by rott knee

"Is it specific to this GEDNEY brand vinegar and does it need to go with a glass one…"

Mike Reisman replied Jun 6, 2013 to Need Threaded Lids for Very Old Vintage Lava Lamps

32 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by rott knee

"Jim, when you said standard 52 oz screw cap, is this something I can buy from a sour…"

32 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by rott knee

"But nobody in all the Lava Lamp Expert Clubs in the world has ever encountered this…"

32 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by rott knee

"I was hoping to find a lid - doesn't even have to look the same - just a lid that is…"

Mike Reisman replied Jun 5, 2013 to Need Threaded Lids for Very Old Vintage Lava Lamps

32 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by rott knee

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service