Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Marcel's Discussions (913)

Discussions Replied To (816) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is my replica of the Emerald Green. Contact me if you are interested.  "

Marcel replied yesterday to Looking for a Crestworth Glitterlite Emerald Green???

17 yesterday
Reply by Dean

"Hi, yes the 1500ml wil be enough, maybe you should not add all the glitter of the tu…"

Marcel replied on Thursday to New GOOLAMP GlitterKit Fast available!

6 on Thursday
Reply by Claude J

"If anyone is interested, I can do really nice replica bottles of the glitterlites. …"

Marcel replied on Tuesday to Looking for a Crestworth Glitterlite Emerald Green???

17 yesterday
Reply by Dean

"Yes sure, the new formula will be available as kit and bottles in a few days/weeks,…"

Marcel replied May 16 to Our first Lamp: GOOLAMP CandleGlow P1

7 May 16
Reply by Marcel

"Thanks, yes shipping worldwide.  Shipping Germany -> Usa is sadly a bit expensive…"

Marcel replied May 11 to Our first Lamp: GOOLAMP CandleGlow P1

7 May 16
Reply by Marcel

"I do not think it will clear up itself.You can try different ways without guarante i…"

Marcel replied May 2 to Cloudy Fluidium: what to do?

2 May 2
Reply by Arjen de Vos

"Yes, depending on the bottle it can overheat without dimmer. But some bottles need a…"

Marcel replied Apr 30 to Fluidium light bulb replacement.

5 May 4
Reply by Mark

"No these are LED bulbs, you can not use them.You should use one like this: http://go…"

Marcel replied Apr 29 to Fluidium light bulb replacement.

5 May 4
Reply by Mark

"I cant tell you how much mililiters are in a consort.Out Kits come with a perfect ad…"

Marcel replied Apr 22 to Confetti Gemlite - Rookie Mistake - Glitter Knowledge Appreciated

17 May 24
Reply by Sentrex

"You can buy a Glitter bottle in my shop: http://goolamp.com/en/bottles/19-2465-glitt…"

Marcel replied Apr 21 to Fireflow

8 Apr 21
Reply by Johnny

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service