Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Lava' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vintage LavaLite glitter globes

I have a question I'm hoping someone here can help me out with.  I have all the LavaLite, Wizard glitter lamps and recently acquired a lot…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

3 Jun 10
Reply by Erin

Vintage LavaLite glitter globes

I have a question I'm hoping someone here can help me out with.  I have all the LavaLite, Wizard glitter lamps and recently acquired a lot…

0 Jun 9

For Sale:Lava Lamp Lite 32oz. 16"

Selling my entire collection. All were bought brand new by me in the 1990s and made by Haggerty Ind. Wizard Glitter,Swirls,Starships,Neon &…

Started by Rick

9 May 7
Reply by Rick

27'' Tri Colored Glitter lamp - When it arrived I hated the color scheme. Yikes!

Here are a couple of photos from a recent project.  I purchased 2 - 27''  Lava Lite tri colored glitter lamps.  When they arrived I hated t…

3 Feb 7
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

Worlds first custom 27'' Rainbow Glitter lamp using all original Lava Lite fluids and glitter.

Over a year ago I purchased a bunch of rainbow gold glitter lamps from LavaLite when they went on sale for 15.00 each.  I emptied two 27''…

4 Feb 7
Reply by Michael

WALMART has DOUBLE PLAY Lava Lamps on Sale - only three left as of today.

Just want to let everyone know that Walmart has three Double Play Lava Lamps left after discounting them from 119.00 to 57.00. They charge…

4 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by kero48

Lava Magma Color Fountain For Sale in the UK

For Sale Lava Magma Color Fountain by Lava Lite. I bought this from forum member Autumn a few years ago. She had had the fluids replaced by…

Started by Liam

1 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Liam

Has anyone experiences with Mathmos 3-in-1?

High Folks, after reading nearly the whole lava talk archive of oozinggoo in the last couple of weeks, I now signed in to get into touch wi…

Started by Peter Panussi

13 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Kelly

Telstar rewiring help needed please!

Hi everyone! I searched for instructions on how to rewire my Mathmos Telstar and though I found Astro rewiring help, no such luck for my l…

Started by Lizzie

11 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Ryan

The Lava Collector's Edition

There are a couple new Colormax 17 inchers now at Spencer Gifts stores that I recently picked up titled- "Alien" & "Psychedelic" (love…

Started by Drew

6 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2018   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service