Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Lava' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Suitable 230V bulb for a Grande?

I managed to import a Grande from Amazon US that thankfully arrived intact today (even though it was in its torn up box, with no outer prot…

Started by Daniël Oosterhuis

4 Feb 19, 2023
Reply by bob

Does anyone have a spencers neon lava wall lamp for sale?

I'm looking for this neon/fiber lava lamp from Spencer's in the early to mid 90s.

Started by Robert Israel

0 Sep 15, 2022

NEW WEBSITE FOR LAVA LAMP WAX AND REPLACEMENT PARTS

After months of work and investment into research, development, and equipment... Our Website officially went live tonight Please go visit a…

Started by Claude J

2 May 11, 2022
Reply by Claude J

Xemu Xeno alien lamp bulb replacement?

I dug my old Xemu Xeno alien lamp out of storage and the light bulb is burned out. But as the people in the same boat as me know, changing…

Started by Avery Bachman

0 May 11, 2022

Beware of caps used to seal Grande Lamps.

OK - several years ago I purchased glitter liquid here to fill two custom Grande lamps and followed the sealing process to a -T- from the p…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

4 Feb 28, 2022
Reply by Claude J

WANTED: Lava World Darkstar

Im looking for a darkstar for a friend. Anyone have one for sale?

Started by Robert Israel

0 Sep 24, 2021

Telstar rewiring help needed please!

Hi everyone! I searched for instructions on how to rewire my Mathmos Telstar and though I found Astro rewiring help, no such luck for my l…

Started by Lizzie

15 May 4, 2021
Reply by Raymond

I trashed an EXCALIBUR last night.

I trashed one of my EXCALIBURS last night that I only fired up a couple of times and of all my EXCALIBURS not only was it one of the newest…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

0 Apr 24, 2021

Hughes "Signature Series" Vessels for the Original Lava Simple "The Wave" Machines.

These are one-off custom designs I created during the downtime of the pandemic as a benchmark for my passion, creativity and craftsmanship…

Started by HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC

1 Dec 18, 2020
Reply by Susan

MATHMOS SMART ASTRO

Hi Guys Just to let you all know I am selling a Mathmos Smart Astro on eBay now if anyone is after one. Here is the link to the item: http…

Started by MattyG

0 Aug 24, 2020

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service