Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'cloudy' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Re: cloudy lava lamp shipped to Denmark

I just read the discussion about a lava lamp that a member from this forum who received a cloudy lava lamp that was shipped from the U.S an…

Started by Steven

8 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Da9L

Lava Louie

If I wanted to redo a grande, what amount of surfectant, and wax, and supplies would I need?

Started by Eternal_Eidolon

12 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

Need an opinion on redoing these lamps

I just won the red one so I don't have it yet the sellers photo is the one I have posted here. The gold lamp is late 60's early 70's and…

Started by Nicole Mallory

15 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Sgt Pepper

Cloudy lamps; New cure

I have a cloudy US 32 oz globe from 2003. I have tried 2 hour cycles and 6 hour cycles, no quick significant change. I started running the…

Started by Sgt Pepper

28 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Gooboy

The big lava lamp information thread

This is a huge post containing a compilation of everything lava lite.                                           "We're sorry. The maximum n…

Started by Autumn

12 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Sgt Pepper

Lava sticking to globe. Mathmos Jet

Hi,   I have recently attempted to replace the liquid in a green goo/clear liquid Mathmos Jet. My first few attempts using Epsom salts and…

Started by Kevin Fleming

2 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Kevin Fleming

Pur Water Filter / Clearing cloudy lamp pics

I re-posted this in the help section in case people didn't see it. Thanks to LUV MY LAMPS for the idea to do this. I didn't want to spend…

Started by w34payton

36 May 14, 2010
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

Mathmos Jet Cloudy & Not Bubbling

I'm looking for any help to try and salvage my yellow liquid/green wax Mathmos Jet.  I think I probably left it running for too lengthy a t…

Started by Panthraz

5 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Astrobaby

Cloudy No More!

Ok here's the story...I got home from work one afternoon and sitting on my porch was a package from a well known lava lamp manufacturer.  I…

Started by Scott

1 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Kris

opening an astro?

hi guys. recently picked up a bargain ( apparently ) at a boot sale - a mathmos astro for £5 guessing it started life as a green wax / clea…

Started by alan lovedog

7 Mar 20, 2010

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service