Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'wizard' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cranberry Wizard

I picked this up also on a whim off craigslist for $20.  It took forever for seller to respond.  The flow is interesting, it reminds me of…

Started by Kristen L

7 Jan 23, 2019
Reply by Kristen L

New/old lava, glitter and plasma have all got to go

I need to purge a lot of my mostly unused items.  All prices shown are for the time in question, shipping will be at cost.  Prices on most…

Started by Rich C

29 Jan 21, 2019
Reply by Rich C

Coloring a Wizard Glitter

I really want a yellow Wizard. I tried buying one from Lava World since it still showed them on their site, but alas, they had no more and…

Started by Tanya

17 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Nancy

Does anyone have an extra wizard cap I can buy?

Hello fellow Goo-ers.  Does anyone have an extra silver-colored wizard cap that I can buy?  This is the cone shaped top part that is 2" at…

Started by Vince

4 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Samantha Gregory

Lamps for Sale

I have a few lamps that I am selling in case anyone is interested. If not, I will list them on eBay. I will entertain offers but please be…

Started by Chantal

10 May 28, 2013
Reply by Samantha Gregory

Wizard Glitter Lamp

So I recently made a move across country and my glitter globe leaked a bit.  It is the dark blue liquid.  I contacted Lava Lite to see what…

Started by Jeffrey

9 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Deb

WANTED: Black Aristocrat Base/Wizard Tops

Hey all, Just bought a couple of Wizards (a black with red globe and a silver with purple globe), but both are missing the caps. Also boug…

Started by Samuel Evans

0 Jan 26, 2013

have 3 lava lamps to trade with original boxes.

1. is a blue swirl no. 7003 blue liquid with white wax and original box. 2. wizard no. 6624 silver base and with blue liquid and yellow wa…

Started by keith the lava

0 Oct 3, 2012

looking to trade some vintage 70's lamps

I have an aristocrat , century and wizard of 70's vintage wanting to trade.  The century with the starlight base has the original box.  rea…

Started by keith the lava

2 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by keith the lava

The big lava lamp information thread

This is a huge post containing a compilation of everything lava lite.                                           "We're sorry. The maximum n…

Started by Autumn

12 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Kempton

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service