Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Views: 450

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No feedback or listings (apart from this one) I if your serious about it then ask a fue questions before bidding but I recken its ok.

Wow...in PA too.  Have to see how far Wellsboro is from me.  Looks like it flows well.

I you live in the area, why can't you arrange a preview to see it work.

Maybe you could make an offer on the spot and see what happens.

Just looked it up on google maps, its about 2 hrs away from me. 

Looks like they sold 11 items in 2009, 10, and 11. Looks like all lava items too. :)

Tim Gill said:

No feedback or listings (apart from this one) I if your serious about it then ask a fue questions before bidding but I recken its ok.

This looks like pics from a member here

I was afraid of that being a picture off our site here.   I think it was Jim's picture that got "taken" one time for an auction, and maybe Brad had one taken too.

Be sure to as if THAT is the true picture of the lamp you will be getting.   Ask a "lot" of questions.

EDIT:  Yep, Trev found it, that's Tim's picture of his Colossus.  

The seller might be Tim...the location on his profile here matches the location on the auction.  I sent a message on ebay asking for a phone number so I can have a detailed discussion about the lamp.  I also sent a friend request on here but maybe he's not active on the forums anymore?

Yes, it does match Tim's location, Jeff, so it could be he's the seller.  He hasn't posted since October though, unless I missed a post somewhere.

Jeff said:

The seller might be Tim...the location on his profile here matches the location on the auction.  I sent a message on ebay asking for a phone number so I can have a detailed discussion about the lamp.  I also sent a friend request on here but maybe he's not active on the forums anymore?

Hey all!

It's been a while since I've been on here but I just wanted to clear the air. I am selling one of my p/p colossus on ebay and it is a awesome flowing lamp with no issues I just don't need two right now. The response on my colossus that Im selling is overwhelming!

Best of luck Tim!  I will be interested to see the final price it goes for.  I understand that others had issues with their lamps, but I have been nothing but blown away since day one with my Colossus.  I have yet to be disappointed by a single running and it delivers the same epic flow today as it did back in February.  I personally feel these things were a bargain at what Susan/Lava Lite was selling them at.  Yes, expensive lamp, but you get what you pay for.  Knowing what I know now I would pay a premium for one if I was forced to (discontinued).

Tim said:

Hey all!

It's been a while since I've been on here but I just wanted to clear the air. I am selling one of my p/p colossus on ebay and it is a awesome flowing lamp with no issues I just don't need two right now. The response on my colossus that Im selling is overwhelming!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service