Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hello!  My carlisle has bit the dust.  The light bulb thingy is burnt and needs replacing.  I am having one heck of a time finding a replacement socket, preferably ceramic rather than plastic, and one with that perpendicular silver arm that screws in.  Does anyone have a good source online or local to find sockets?  I've tried Ace, Lowes, and Home Depot.   

Views: 129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok, I hadn't thought of that-seems like the inner arm wouldn't attach? I'll check it out-Thanks!

Reply to Discussion



Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2023   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service