Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Buy/Sell/Trade Zone (1,750)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Green Psychadelic Swirl on DC Craig's List for $10!

If you're in the DC area, this might be worth a drive.  Looks to be in good shape.   http://frederick.craigslist.org/for/2329671652.html  …

Started by Kelly Flaskerud

2 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Kelly Flaskerud

How much should I expect to pay for an Astro Nordic Feat Glitterlite in good condition ?

Guys,    Looking to add one of these to my collection and would like to know how much I should expect to pay for one in good condition.  Al…

Started by Pete

8 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Modulo '70

FS: 2 Fluidiums (US Wired)

I have these:   orange base/top with purple/orange $250 obo yellow base/top with blue/green $120 obo   both come with comes and are wired f…

Started by MyFriendGoo

0 Apr 21, 2011

Skittles lava lamp set for sale UK seller

Hi, we have a skittles lava lamp for sale. Comes with a new spare bulb, we're open to offers even possible swaps. I prefer not to post as…

Started by Susan

5 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Nicole Mallory

LOOKING 4 A COLOSSUS PLEASE HELP

HI I'M very new here but i was hoping someone could help me locate or maybe 1 that they could part with the colossus  Been trying to get 1…

Started by Ryan Lucido

9 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by MileHigh

Really???

http://cgi.ebay.com/lava-lamp-purple-glitter-millefiori-beads-opals-bugs-/130504307379?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e62a9b2b3

Started by Kelly Flaskerud

12 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

Ebay Awareness!!! A banned user from OG messes with my auctions (If you sell on ebay I'd read this)

Hello all! Most of you know me pretty well and may have even bought lamps from me before off of ebay. Usually I'll post links to my auction…

Started by Dr. WHAT?!

37 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by WeeboTech

Alien head

Best offer on this too...  it has lost it pieces of shelf real estate and been replaced by a lava lamp.  Maybe you would like to add it…

Started by Stephanie Church

3 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Ultrafixtion

Available...52oz Blue / Yellow, Aristocrat Silver with Pinholes

I would like this to be made available to collector's, It is quite a nice lamp.    - Globe produced in 1999, made in the USA. (see pics bel…

Started by Galaxy_9

1 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Galaxy_9

Empty Xeno Xemu

I rescued this from a thrift store... It's empty, missing it's alien, but in perfect condition?  If someone has a use, wants to build it or…

Started by Stephanie Church

0 Apr 4, 2011

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service