Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Buy/Sell/Trade Zone (1,743)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rare lamp in excellent condition on eBay. Not.

I just saw this lamp on eBay for $179.99 US. Doesn't look like it's in very good condition to me - very cloudy. Is this the same lamp that…

Started by J W

3 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

Selling my lamps.

Hey everyone.Decided to sell off my Lava Lamps, Just got a new Chinchilla and for some reason when he see's the motion in them he starts ma…

Started by Leedsboi86

7 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

Anyone Looking For A Mathmos Astro Flock Renovation Project???

I am about to put this rarity up for sale. It is in need of a bit of work. Would be a nice renovation project for someone. The lamp is bo…

Started by LAVAMAN-UK

3 Jan 19, 2010

Clear/Green Lunar bottle for sale

Hey Guys, I have a spare clear/green Lunar bottle for sale, if you go to my pics and look at "Lunars 1" and "Lunars 2" that’s the one for…

Started by Danial Thomas

11 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Danial Thomas

Aladdin's lamp on eBay starting bid $325.00

Check out item # 260533368461 on eBay. Has an Aladdin ever sold for this much money at the end of the auction??!!

Started by LavaMeister

3 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Kris

Looking for an Enchantress to match one I have

Hey gang! Take a look at my pics that are posted. I have a pic of a single Enchantress lamp with what is described as blue/white on the box…

Started by LavaMeister

0 Jan 5, 2010

Selling a bunch of Vintage Lamps & Fantasia Lamp

I am overrun with my collection and have several American Vintage Lamps, and one Fantasia Lamp in near mint condition with box. I am unfort…

Started by Galaxy_9

15 Jan 4, 2010

Astro baby black anodized

it does have a scratch on the base, this is how it was when i bought it. it doesn't look as bad as the photo makes it look to be, IMO. glob…

Started by MyFriendGoo

0 Jan 3, 2010

I need caps

Does anyone have a red plastic cap? a black plastic cap? or a gold metal cap? Please let me know how much you want. Do you know where I cou…

Started by David Yager

5 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by David Yager

Crestworth astro MK1

i have a crestworth MK1 yellow/orange (new globe) if anyone is interested. i will post pictures soon

Started by MyFriendGoo

0 Jan 2, 2010

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service