Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Buy/Sell/Trade Zone (1,600)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Elec-trick purple, midnights, silver streak and psychedelic swirl up on eBay

A true Elec-trick purple (you can check my other listings from the link) http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&p

Started by Aaron Rodgers

1 Sep 27
Reply by Aaron Rodgers

Ebay Lamp Red or Pink?

Hey everyone there is a baby astro for sale on ebay the seller has it down as purple but I'm assuming it is red or pink. Can anyone confirm…

Started by Tom Arthur's

0 Sep 24

Mathmos Solar Eclipse Lamp - Wanted

Hey Guys, I'm after a Solar Eclipse lamp if anyone has one to sell, please contact me if you do. Thanks Dan

Started by Danial Thomas

5 Sep 23
Reply by Kirsty Cluff

Looking for Midnight series

I'm looking to beef up my collection of midnight series lamps with anything I don't have already. Specifically looking for any of the follo…

Started by Redfoxiii

0 Sep 23

Wanted 25" crackle tube light by can you imagine

Hi all, this site has never let me down on my hunts. I'm looking for one of the 25" crackle tubes to add to the collection.  I prefer blue…

Started by The Plasma Spazma

3 Sep 21
Reply by The Plasma Spazma

WTB: Starshower plasma hourglass

I believe these were made by HPI or Can you imagine, basically a small hourglass with the beads that you normally find in lumindiscs. I hav…

Started by Aaron Rodgers

0 Sep 21

Starship Grande in my local thift store.

Yep, there's a silver Starship Grande, minus cap, in my local Goodwill, which is Renton, WA. They want $70 for it. Globe is cloudy yellow/b…

Started by Jonas Clark-Elliott

71 Sep 21
Reply by Damion Salazar

Looking for a Copper Crestworth

Hello Lava Lovers!  I'm looking for my very first vintage lamp, and I am determined for it to be a copper Crestworth Astro or Astrobaby. I…

Started by Sarah McCabe

0 Sep 21

Replacement Aristocrat Cap White Gold Squiggle

Looking for a white with gold squiggles Aristocrat cap, anyone have one or even an  bottle with the cap?  Thanks!

Started by SCray

0 Sep 20

WTB looking for a Metallica glitter lamp.

Im looking to buy one of these metallica glitter lamps.

Started by Robert Israel

0 Sep 16

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service