Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Buy/Sell/Trade Zone (1,542)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brand new Lava Phone

For sale is a brand new Lava Phone.  I have unpacked it and cycled it about 3 times, flows great.  Everything is complete and new.  The box…

Started by Rich C

8 Jan 29
Reply by Rich C

32 oz globe

Hi all,  I'm new here and don't exactly know how this works so here goes.  I've been looking for a 32 0z. globe with red liquid and white w…

Started by Jeanne D

3 Jan 27
Reply by Mr MaGoo

Looking for "Mathmos Clear/Blue Glitterball Lamp"

I'm looking for "Mathmos Clear/Blue Glitterball Lamp" and would love to have one. I have the clear/ green glitterball and absolutely love i…

Started by Lovin_Lava

6 Jan 18
Reply by Lovin_Lava

Aladdin lamp for sale

Hello, i have decided to let my Aladdin lava lite go. Its a red lava clear liquid combination with a gold and silver base. It is in nice co…

Started by Allen Pettner

4 Jan 14
Reply by Dillon neimiller

BRAND NEW COLOUSSUS LAMPS FOR SALE NOW

HI ALL I HAVE POSTED BEFORE AND HAVE DECIDED TO SELL MY LAMPS AT A DISCOUNT FOR SPRING CLEANING. I STILL HAVE SEVERAL (AT LEAST 2 NEW NEVER…

Started by Ronzo

4 Jan 12

Selling my 2 Colossus Lamps

Moving and I need to sell my lamps.  I dont have any of the boxes or anything so it would be a huge headache to bring this with me.  I live…

Started by choda boy

29 Jan 11

ebay wave machine

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300414500175&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT     wooooooow so I have two ( both in exel…

Started by wayne miller

17 Jan 11

COLOSSUS SALE!!!

I have a few lamps. Barely used and NIB! I am looking for top dollar since they are extinct as you all know. Prefer to have picked up. I li…

Started by Ron Harris

6 Jan 11

In search for a colossus lava lamp!!!!

Looking to buy a colossus lava lamp please !!! Budget it flexible depending on color and condition but am open to any would just love to ha…

Started by Dillon neimiller

0 Jan 11

Colossus lava lamp for sale

I have a Red Colossus lava lamp for sale. What is the going rate? It works great in excellent condition!

Started by Gerrit DenBoer

26 Jan 11

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service