Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Buy/Sell/Trade Zone (1,745)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BNIB Silver Starship base only (no globe) Custom series

I have a brand new in box Starship base only. The base comes complete with matching silver cap, bag of bolts/washer to attach legs, hex too…

Started by dave p.

0 Jan 18, 2009

52oz Gold Century base (1 dent)

I have a second 52oz gold Century base for sale. This base has one noticable dent close to the base of the lamp. It is in the front of the…

Started by dave p.

0 Jan 18, 2009

52oz Gold Century base (no dents/dings) Oct. 1973

I have a very nice 52oz Gold Century base, no globe though. There are no dents/dings, and there aren't any scratches as well. This base has…

Started by dave p.

0 Jan 18, 2009

Lava

I am hoping to find a clock that has lava bubbling up around it. Has anyone seen this?

Started by saundra

2 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by www.6-ft-under.com

Midnight Series With Box

I have a midnight with the box. It's a cranberry. Slightly cloudy. Not bad at all though. Looking to sell or trade for a clear/teal. Best o…

Started by Eternal_Eidolon

0 Jan 6, 2009

anyone wanting to start a lava lamp business?

I have over 200 lava lamps new in the box, most in sealed cases. Lamps range from 52oz American Made aristo's, americana's, several cases o…

Started by wanna sell my lamps

2 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by www.6-ft-under.com

Clear Liquid Purple Wax

Anyone have a 32oz globe they'd be willing to part with in those colors. Preferably The lighter color purple not the darker one.

Started by Eternal_Eidolon

1 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

need a cap

Hey everybody! I hope you all had great holidays and that everyone got what they wanted! I did, including two great ceramic lamps. I will b…

Started by Antstep

1 Dec 28, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Help yourself to a biggin'!!

Well how is everyone. In my constant frantic search for lava lamps (I'm a lavaholic in need of a patch or something) I have for you the inf…

Started by matt01165

13 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Spencer541

Starship Base

I am looking to buy the original Starship black base for a 32oz globe. The original base broke and I would want to replace it.

Started by nohelix

8 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by nohelix

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service