Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,455)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Florence Art Company Lamp

I just picked this lamp up off eBay and was wondering what it's worth?  Thanks! 

Started by Jay Goo

3 Oct 12
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Confetti Mediterranean Gemlite, anyone have info?

It has red and blue heat tape on the bottom.  It also moves much faster than my pink confetti from the 90's. Anyone have any info on this l…

Started by Jay Goo

2 Oct 12

Mystery Glitter Lamp

Hey All, Been a while since I posted, I am still lurking in the background, life has take some turns so have been quite busy with other thi…

Started by kero48

3 Oct 12

Can anyone tell what year this aristocrat model lamp is from?

I recently bought an aristocrat lamp off a site called kijiji. The person I bought the lamp from told me that it was a 70's lamp. When I fi…

Started by Frank Fielden

2 Oct 12

Io giant lava lamp.

The io giant lava lamp is now being listed as matt silver with pictures to match. There is also a note telling us that limited edition bott…

Started by Jezza

11 Oct 12
Reply by LukyDuck

WTF(H)!!!!

What is up with the market on the Bones (Icon)?! https://www.ebay.com/itm/233731768286 https://www.ebay.com/itm/233731788843 I’m in tota…

Started by Drew

5 Oct 9
Reply by Mr MaGoo

Lava Lamp Grande Aquarium

Peeps, Are these rare lamps? There is a one local to me on letgo which I could probably get for $50 give or take. Was wondering if they ar…

Started by kero48

17 Oct 1
Reply by Mr MaGoo

Adding pictures from my android phone

OK, what gives guys.  I am using the link for adding pics through the email link as follows: 0c6p1d42ou2658785582@oozinggoo.ning.com  and I…

Started by Mr MaGoo

1 Sep 29
Reply by Johnny

Anyone have a mystic lite globe that can check something for me?

I just picked up a mystic lite, and the AC adaptor it came with is not the right one. It should be 6v but I don't know the amperage. Anyone…

Started by Aaron Rodgers

2 Sep 26
Reply by Aaron Rodgers

Recent finds!

Hey all, hope everyone safe and doing well.  Just dropping a note to my recent acquisitions.  Picked up a Alien head Lava lamp minus the bl…

Started by Mr MaGoo

13 Sep 21
Reply by Claude J

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service