Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,561)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New here,,

Hello all lamp nuts! I’m like all kind of lamps; I have a lot of old petrol and kerosene lamps. I always liked the Mathmos Telstar lava la…

Started by Lars Davidsson

1 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

More of My Strange Collections

I have posted several photos of my lady-head lighters and baby-head clock. They're very interesting. To learn more about the lighters, go t…

Started by Bryin

0 Jul 25, 2008

Fellows oozers!!!!!

My 4th lamp (in 10 days, lol), a MIDNIGHT.. Is just making it's first bubbles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after the problems with the plugs and…

Started by Daniele

0 Jul 25, 2008

Imperial or Princess

Hi everyone, I have a friend who's looking for an Imperial or a Princess in good shape - preferably clear with red lava. You may contact…

Started by Jen P.

0 Jul 23, 2008

Bradt Kinetico Sculptures

A number of years ago, I spoke on the phone for a long time with a member from oozingoo.com. We talked about different collections and he t…

Started by Bryin

9 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by medicated goo

Can anyone identify these? - Updated with new photos

Hello, I am clearing my lamps out as I find them lurking in the loft, and I have found two that I'm not sure about. I thought one may be a…

Started by Makka-Pakka68

22 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Modulo '70

A couple of questions about crestworth stuff

Can someone tell me if this item is a crestworth lamp? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250264800744&;…

Started by Purity!

5 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by Purity!

Latest two snags

The big one with the black base...i just got today it's modern but i got it for 7.50 and it still had the tags on it. It's clear as it gets…

Started by Tabbieeater

1 Jul 13, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Mathmos Fluidium Store Display & Mathmos Silver Store Display

I added 3 new photos to my photo section. They are all Mathmos. One is an original store display with 4 different types of Mathmos. Another…

Started by Bryin

5 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Jen P.

advice plz

hi ive just bought a lava lamp from ebay, sadly when it turned up it had been leaking has ive noticed the top wasnt sealed,anyway lothe as…

Started by jewels

7 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service