Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (844)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Clear or Frosted? Which do you prefer?

For all of you out there with 32oz lamps, which do you prefer? 40w Clear or Frosted?

Started by EngineerSkinny

4 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by George

Water volume for a Grande

A Grande is supposed to be 250oz (water and lava combined?), so does anyone know how much water is in one (by volume)? The reason I ask is,…

Started by Gooboy

7 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Gooboy

Amazing discovery!

Ok so i received a century about 10 days ago. It flowed and was a little cloudy. Still all good, but the wax had like a million small bubbl…

Started by Kempton

2 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Kempton

GooKit water colors? Vote here!

Talking to Mr GooKit about ways to color our lava light water he asked his chemist and emailed me back. They can get the proper water dyes,…

Started by Gooboy

16 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

Old 60's Lava Lite catalogs?

Does anyone know where I can see (on PDF or whatever, not the original) some old LL catalogs?   Maybe someone has posted scans of them some…

Started by Gooboy

1 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Erin

Is lava lite making good lamps again?

As many of you know lava lite promised to improve the quality of their lamps. The new lamps should have started rolling out in November. Ha…

Started by Autumn

62 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Erin

GooKit question about that metal screen

Has anyone actually used the metal screen they provide in the GooKit over the usual spring coil? I am wondering why they put a screen in th…

Started by Gooboy

16 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Gooboy

Lava Lite

I was looking through the old forum and found this post. It has furthered my opinion that Lava Lite will be great forever. Just give it a r…

Started by Kempton

19 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by WeeboTech

Lava Lite changes

I was checking their website and no 8oz accent. Also the 52oz has been changed from royal to premier. Why did they do this?

Started by Kempton

14 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Rici Faulkner

Cloudy lamps; New cure

I have a cloudy US 32 oz globe from 2003. I have tried 2 hour cycles and 6 hour cycles, no quick significant change. I started running the…

Started by Kempton

28 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Gooboy

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service